+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

temporary resident permit holder

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
honestly I will not back to my country for any reason !! I am currently legal in canada as a visitor and i will struggle to find solution within canada
See that why IRCC keeps refusing your applications. You stated that yourself that you don't want to go back to your country. So how will you prove to them that you will return after your work permit expires? You need to stay outside of Canada for a while before coming back if you don't want to be denied entry by CBSA officers regardless whether you have a valid visa.

Reactions: jddd

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
See that why IRCC keeps refusing your applications. You stated that yourself that you don't want to go back to your country. So how will you prove to them that you will return after your work permit expires? You need to stay outside of Canada for a while before coming back if you don't want to be denied entry by CBSA officers regardless whether you have a valid visa.
Exactly what I thought. You said IRCC has no legal basis to reject the application. You then showed us that one of your rejections said unpaid fees. Why don't you post the other 2 reasons so that the seniors can maybe take a look? In my head, IRCC has a valid and legal reason to reject your application, you obviously do not want to leave Canada (your words:honestly I will not back to my country for any reason !! I am currently legal in canada as a visitor and i will struggle to find solution within canada) and they know it.

Reactions: scylla

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have an official job at the Ministry of Culture in my country
I am the only sponsor for my paremts
Real estate properties
Financial assets
He insisted on refusing the request without a convincing reason!!!
None of these reasons hold good as ties to return to your home country (except if you own property) if you have made it evident that you don't want to return to your home country.

My file was complete and I have all the ingredients
I think there are no legal rules governing immigration officers
Rules exist.

honestly I will not back to my country for any reason !! I am currently legal in canada as a visitor and i will struggle to find solution within canada
You are aware that you are a visitor. You cannot stay long-term without following the rules (or without having an approved LMIA with a valid job offer). I'm guessing you were issued a short validity TRV. I recommend you go back to your home country when it is still good.

IMO, you could have applied to simply extend your stay to have enabled you to file for PR as common-law. But, you have made your situation difficult/worse by repeatedly filing for WPs. You may want to consider marrying your girlfriend in another country or maybe she can move back with you until you can prove you have lived together for at least 12 continuous months.

You cannot file for PR as common-law if you've lived with her for just a month or two. Also, considering the desperate attempts you're making to remain in Canada (filing for WP et al), IRCC will question if your relationship is genuine or not.

I would not be surprised if your next refusal letter (for extending your stay as a visitor) says you must leave or else you could be removed