Temporary file number

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for sponsorship of my wife from India in July 2020.

I have read on the forum that some people were able to get a temporary file number

I was wondering how to obtain for myself so I can confirm that the application was actually received and not lost in transit

If it was done via call, what sequence of numbers you dailed to get in touch with an agent to get the temporary file number. I have tried numerous times but I get an 'unable to connect to agent' (calling from Toronto)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THanks.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020

I have read on the forum that some people were able to get a temporary file number

I was wondering how to obtain for myself so I can confirm that the application was actually received and not lost in transit

If it was done via call, what sequence of numbers you dailed to get in touch with an agent to get the temporary file number. I have tried numerous times but I get an 'unable to connect to agent' (calling from Toronto)

THanks.
The number is 18882422100 listen to the message and then for options choose 2 then 1 then 0 and it’ll transfer you to an agent :) if it hands up on you, just try again after 5-10 mins

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

THanks.
I got the temp XF000 ....... no. it is of no use, just an assurance that file is in lineup to be seen by the officer.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019

THanks.
Did you send it courier or Express Post where it can be tracked on-line and showing it was delivered? That would be your proof if you can't get an answer over the phone.

Reactions: SweetG