+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tell us the reason to travel

Tarora

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
My wife is in canada on study permit I already have a visa to travel need visa for my son when I apply on new portal of ircc then it ask for a reason under unite with family member residing canada te temporarily.
Can I put birthday celebration as a reason to travel

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My wife is in canada on study permit I already have a visa to travel need visa for my son when I apply on new portal of ircc then it ask for a reason under unite with family member residing canada te temporarily.
Can I put birthday celebration as a reason to travel
When does your wife’s studies end? Study permit end? Has she applied for PGWP?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just want to visit on her birthday
That will be harder to get approval for because it won’t be considered essential travel although I know that non-essential travel is now allowed. Yes would be honest about your reason for travel that you want to celebrate your sons birthday as a family,

Tarora

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
That will be harder to get approval for because it won’t be considered essential travel although I know that non-essential travel is now allowed. Yes would be honest about your reason for travel that you want to celebrate your sons birthday as a family,
Bro borders are open for non essential if you are fully vaccinated foreign national.

Tarora

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
If my son could have a visa we are eligible to travel then how would it matter ? When tourist who does not have a reason to travel can travel then we atleast have a reason

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Bro borders are open for non essential if you are fully vaccinated foreign national.
I did said that the borders were now open for non-essential. Getting a TRV for non-essential travel to visit a spouse who is studying in Canada was never easy even before covid. You should certainly try but approval isn’t guaranteed. There would likely be a better chance of approval if you were relocating permanently.

Tarora

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I did said that the borders were now open for non-essential. Getting a TRV for non-essential travel to visit a spouse who is studying in Canada was never easy even before covid. You should certainly try but approval isn’t guaranteed. There would likely be a better chance of approval if you were relocating permanently.
Got the PPR REQUEST TODAY..