09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Here my result:

Reading 259/300 .. CLB 9
Listening 266/300 CLB 7 (
Writing 325/450 .. CLB 7 ( No surprise .. Always scoring low since school)
Speaking 392/450 .. CLB 9

Is it a good result ?
Wow, very good, congrats! Just getting CLB 7+ on all 4 parts give an additional 30 points besides the regular points for second language. I wouldn't have had to go the PNP route if I could have gotten those scores

Vinzz

Nov 6, 2017
Wow, very good, congrats! Just getting CLB 7+ on all 4 parts give an additional 30 points besides the regular points for second language. I wouldn't have had to go the PNP route if I could have gotten those scores
Hi,

Thank you.

I just got my Celpip result, it is as follows:

Listening 11 , Reading 9 , writing 7 (which I think do not reflect the reality) , and speaking 7.

Is that a good one ?

manstar85

Apr 26, 2017
Hi,

Thank you.

I just got my Celpip result, it is as follows:

Listening 11 , Reading 9 , writing 7 (which I think do not reflect the reality) , and speaking 7.

Is that a good one ?
Hello, How did you practice for the test ?

Vinzz

Nov 6, 2017
Hello, How did you practice for the test ?
Hi,

I have practiced the Celpip sample test and 'IELTS for listening' on youtube, I know its not the same but it help me concentrate.
I have done some writing on my own.
For speaking - I tried only the celpip test and tried to watch video on youtube.

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Guys I have a huge doubt. I have created an express entry with IELTS scores and I want to update my TEF scores. But I fell short by few marks in speaking part and it isnt CLB5. When i used to CRS calc, I am getting 3 points additional for Second language. Am i allowed to update the TEF scores I received which are actually not the minimum allowed. Please throw some light on this issue.

@abhishek_89
and @AlliBatista : Request you to help me with this.

Last edited:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I have a huge doubt. I have created an express entry with IELTS scores and I want to update my TEF scores. But I fell short by few marks in speaking part and it isnt CLB5. When i used to CRS calc, I am getting 3 points additional for Second language. Am i allowed to update the TEF scores I received which are actually not the minimum allowed. Please throw some light on this issue.

@abhishek_89
and @AlliBatista : Request you to help me with this.
The minimum requirement only applies for points under the six selection factors to help your eligibility under the FSW program.

You are free to claim those 3 CRS points.

Reactions: mary99

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
The minimum requirement only applies for points under the six selection factors to help your eligibility under the FSW program.

You are free to claim those 3 CRS points.
Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@DelPiero07 : I asked my consultant to add my TEF scores to claim those 3 points and he told me he can't add it because it is illegal. He told me my application will get rejected if he adds those scores to my profile and that I can check with any lawyer i want regarding this. I dont understand why he is so adamant about updating my scores. He keeps saying that its ineligible. Inorder for those scores to get updated in the EE , apparently we need to first add it it during the Eligibility under the FSW program. But, since he cant add it there cause i dont meet minimum requirement, he says that it would cause problem to my application and I may get rejected.

Do you have any statement written anywhere that can help me prove to him that I can update my TEF scores. I am really worried and dont know what to do. Those points make a huge difference.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@DelPiero07 : I asked my consultant to add my TEF scores to claim those 3 points and he told me he can't add it because it is illegal. He told me my application will get rejected if he adds those scores to my profile and that I can check with any lawyer i want regarding this. I dont understand why he is so adamant about updating my scores. He keeps saying that its ineligible. Inorder for those scores to get updated in the EE , apparently we need to first add it it during the Eligibility under the FSW program. But, since he cant add it there cause i dont meet minimum requirement, he says that it would cause problem to my application and I may get rejected.

Do you have any statement written anywhere that can help me prove to him that I can update my TEF scores. I am really worried and dont know what to do. Those points make a huge difference.
First of all, your consultant is an idiot, IMO if it is possible I would stop working with him asap.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

See for yourself, use the CRS tool calculator and you will see how you're granted points for your second official language. You can also see the CRS breakdown in the other link.

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
First of all, your consultant is an idiot, IMO if it is possible I would stop working with him asap.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

See for yourself, use the CRS tool calculator and you will see how you're granted points for your second official language. You can also see the CRS breakdown in the other link.
Thank you so much for your prompt responses.

I was really down and worried about this thing. I think its high time I stop working with him. Trust me he is very adamant about this issue. I am going to update my application with my TEF scores today.

Thanks again!

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018

Hi,

It's been 130 days since the date printed on my results. As per the rules mentioned on their website, it is stated that within 90 days I have to apply for re-evaluation. Can i still apply for re-evaluation ???

Also, do you think re-evaluation is effective for TEF.

Who normally corrects the speaking part. Is it graded in the test centre and then pushed to CCI France for evaluation. how does it work?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks for all the help!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

It's been 130 days since the date printed on my results. As per the rules mentioned on their website, it is stated that within 90 days I have to apply for re-evaluation. Can i still apply for re-evaluation ???

Also, do you think re-evaluation is effective for TEF.

Who normally corrects the speaking part. Is it graded in the test centre and then pushed to CCI France for evaluation. how does it work?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks for all the help!
I believe you cannot apply for revaluation at this point.

Regarding who evaluates the speaking section: L'épreuve d'expression orale est évaluée par le jury d'examinateurs du centre de passation.