+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF Test Is Easy or Difficult ????

Vai

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
If to rewrite TeF exam for improvingnone skill should we rewrite all the four skills?

rudrapnath

Oct 8, 2017
Hi All,

I want to give TEF exam for express entry.
I stay in Kolkata India.
Can you please provide me the link, where I can book online from?
I tried google search but, unfortunately, didn't get any relevant link.

Thanks for your help!

Ghyslain

Nov 2, 2017
Hello.
I've plan to pass the TEF canada in 2 weeks.
As a French native speaker, I've few questions.
I never had selfconfidence for tests.
What about the writting? My french writting as been always bad (due to be dyslexia) many syntaxe mistakes.
I wondering what are my chances? to get minimum CLB 7?
As well it's been about 4 years that I'm not speaking or wrinting french, some time I am looking for my word when I'm speaking french with my parents.
All these little problems make me VERY anxious.
If some people could tel me their own experiences I'll appreciate it.

Last edited:

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Hello.
What about the writting? My french writting as been always bad (due to be dyslexia) many syntaxe mistakes.
As well it's been about 4 years that I'm not speaking or wrinting french, some time I am looking for my word when I'm speaking french with my parents.
I think even some people who got beginner for speaking got B1 for writing.

Practice questions like English is a menace to language diversity or It's useless to learn any other language except English and variations like that that talks about English taking over French and you will be fine.

Binabik

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Canada
Hello.
You should chill, as a native speaker the test is really easy. I was in your situation (spent over 3 years in BC speaking solely English everyday) and I aced all categories. What you can do to improve your confidence:
- download the apps to practice a little bit: https://www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr/ressources/entrainer-francais-professionnel/
- the speaking part is role-play. They provide examples on the website. Just practice those at home (like speak aloud).
- if your dyslexia is light, you can try to practice, write simple sentences, and keep time to re-read your stuff. However if you think it can be a problem, you can let them know, as explained here: https://eval.francais.cci-paris-idf.fr/sites/default/files/documentation/livret_du_responsable_tef_septembre2017_v2.pdf

Reactions: Chenna_g

Kaisoo93

Jan 11, 2018
As I know, there are a few types of TEF test, which are TEF, TEFaQ, TEF-Canada and TEF Neutralisation, which one should I take for OINP French speaking stream? TEF or TEF-Canada? What is their difference? Thx

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I know, there are a few types of TEF test, which are TEF, TEFaQ, TEF-Canada and TEF Neutralisation, which one should I take for OINP French speaking stream? TEF or TEF-Canada? What is their difference? Thx
TEF Canada.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
HI Guys,

I am planning to take TEF to maximize my CRS. I am waiting at 435 but I dont want to take a chance here. Can anyone pls share what books can I download or buy if I want to get CLB 7 in TEF? I am a complete zero in French but I can give my 100% to upgrade my skills to get a CLB 7 in TEF. Pls help me if possible everyone. Anyhow I need to get a CLB 7 in TEF.

@DelPiero07 Sir any advice for me?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Guys,

I am planning to take TEF to maximize my CRS. I am waiting at 435 but I dont want to take a chance here. Can anyone pls share what books can I download or buy if I want to get CLB 7 in TEF? I am a complete zero in French but I can give my 100% to upgrade my skills to get a CLB 7 in TEF. Pls help me if possible everyone. Anyhow I need to get a CLB 7 in TEF.

Sure, i'll send you the link where you can download the recommended books in order to prepare for the TEF test.

Since you're starting from scratch you should try to look for the books that the French Alliance uses to teach French (they are called Alter Ego).

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
HI Guys,

I am learning French.. completed DELF A1 exam, now learning A2 from Alliance Francaise...I can tell you with some degree of certainty that you cannot take TEF exam without going for classes...I do not mean to let your hopes down, I am one among those people waiting for an ITA too, at 440...please join some kind of classes if you do not find Alliance Francaise in ur town...suggest you learn from videos in YouTube....also, u can go to www.issuu.com or download Issuu app to browse and download loads of French books...by the way, next TEF exam is in March ...cheers...

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
I am learning French.. completed DELF A1 exam, now learning A2 from Alliance Francaise...I can tell you with some degree of certainty that you cannot take TEF exam without going for classes...I do not mean to let your hopes down, I am one among those people waiting for an ITA too, at 440...please join some kind of classes if you do not find Alliance Francaise in ur town...suggest you learn from videos in YouTube....also, u can go to www.issuu.com or download Issuu app to browse and download loads of French books...by the way, next TEF exam is in March ...cheers...
I too want to take TEF
Can you tell me what level I have to be..a1 a2 is enough to get clb7?
I asked a French tutor and he said it would take 3 months for a1 a2