+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF results

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Usually it takes from 4 to 6 weeks to get the results. But eTEF gives the results for Listening and Reading sections immediately. All you're waiting for is Speaking and Writing.
No they don't email them. You wait for the final certificate which includes the certificate number and PIN.
@Endriking I received a scanned copy of my certificate by email 4 weeks after the exam so I would say that it depends on the center where you take the exam. I took the exam on September 21 and received a scanned of my certificate by email yesterday.

Reactions: Uvr

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
That's quite irregular. Test centers for TEF are usually required to prompt candidates to come pick-up their certificates.
Sept.21st candidates indeed got their results in time, 4 weeks.

Reactions: SumH12 and dodogirl

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
That's quite irregular. Test centers for TEF are usually required to prompt candidates to come pick-up their certificates.
Sept.21st candidates indeed got their results in time, 4 weeks.
They also gave us the option to pick up the original certificate or request it to be mailed to us.

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
I have given my TEF in April and got the results courriered to me. I had given it at Alliance Française de Madras in India.

DareMoronfolu

Nov 1, 2019
I am taking it on September 21th but I purchased a review course for TEF on prepmyfuture.com. You can check it out. It has a lot of practice questions for the TEF test.
Hi, can u please share me your email ID? I will like to have some words with u please