+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF results

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hi I am taking the TEF with alliance française and they told me that my results will be sent to me by email and I can request a certificate for 50 euros if I want. I would like to know if the results received by email are enough for express entry.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Well if they send you a colour scan copy with your photo, signature and that of the director, that is all you need. Usually, you only need to upload colour scanned copies of your documents.

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Well if they send you a colour scan copy with your photo, signature and that of the director, that is all you need. Usually, you only need to upload colour scanned copies of your documents.
Thank you so much for your response.

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
I am taking it on September 21th but I purchased a review course for TEF on prepmyfuture.com. You can check it out. It has a lot of practice questions for the TEF test.

PMQuebec

Apr 29, 2015
I am planning to apply to Express Entry (I've applied to Quebec as well but am fed up of waiting) and I also have a question regarding TEF. I did the exam 2 months ago and got my results online yesterday but there has been an unexpected delay in receiving my certificate. I would like to know if e-TEF shares the results with CIC directly or if I have to wait to receive the certificate in order to upload it to my Express Entry Profile.
Thanks for your help.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I am planning to apply to Express Entry (I've applied to Quebec as well but am fed up of waiting) and I also have a question regarding TEF. I did the exam 2 months ago and got my results online yesterday but there has been an unexpected delay in receiving my certificate. I would like to know if e-TEF shares the results with CIC directly or if I have to wait to receive the certificate in order to upload it to my Express Entry Profile.
Thanks for your help.
you don't usually have to upload the test results paper in the system, people (including me) just do it for peace of mind. you can submit without it but make sure you get the copy anyways. you can always send it in cse later on

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for your help.
Hello, where did you take the test? I am scheduled to take it on September 21th. On the website of Alliance Française Washington DC, they say 4 to 6 weeks for the online results. 2 months are so long!!! How do the online results look like? Is it a PDF? Does it have you name and your signature ?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks for your help.
They don't share results with CIC, at least in my experience. I would strongly suggest to wait for original version, as you'll need to enter the certificate number/PIN on your EE profile, and upload original certificate when you get ITA.

Endriking

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I did the eTEF today, how long do I have to wait for the results? I didn't know they can email them to you, they didn't mention that.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I did the eTEF today, how long do I have to wait for the results? I didn't know they can email them to you, they didn't mention that.
Usually it takes from 4 to 6 weeks to get the results. But eTEF gives the results for Listening and Reading sections immediately. All you're waiting for is Speaking and Writing.
No they don't email them. You wait for the final certificate which includes the certificate number and PIN.

Reactions: Uvr