+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Technical Error on Permanent residence Corfirmation Portal

Ystallia

Nov 22, 2022
Hi everyone,

I am getting concerned as I can't submit my document on the PR confirmation portal:

I have been trying to submit my documents which are the "In-Canada declaration", My mailing address and a picture for the PR Card.
The "In-Canada declaration" has been submitted (green status)
I uploaded the picture and provided my address details. Both are "Ready to submit to IRCC" (orange status).

When I click on submit documents I get this message: "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later."
I tried refreshing the page, deleting History, updating google chrome, using chrome on windows laptop then on mobile device. Nothing has changed so far.

I already sent a web form to IRCC but I know there will be delays and the email I received said that I have to submit everything under 7 days so I am highly stressed.

I would really appreciate any help !

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I am getting concerned as I can't submit my document on the PR confirmation portal:

I have been trying to submit my documents which are the "In-Canada declaration", My mailing address and a picture for the PR Card.
I uploaded the picture and provided my address details. Both are "Ready to submit to IRCC" (orange status).

When I click on submit documents I get this message: "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later."
I tried refreshing the page, deleting History, updating google chrome, using chrome on windows laptop then on mobile device. Nothing has changed so far.

I already sent a web form to IRCC but I know there will be delays and the email I received said that I have to submit everything under 7 days so I am highly stressed.

The entire online PR application, Portal, et al, is a broken mess in my opinion. One more reason to apply the old fashioned way (and then link your application to your IRCC secure account, of course).

Ystallia

Nov 22, 2022
The entire online PR application, Portal, et al, is a broken mess in my opinion. One more reason to apply the old fashioned way (and then link your application to your IRCC secure account, of course).
I did apply originally on paper then linked it the my IRCC account but this email I received was asking me to use this other portal.. That is confusing

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Hi everyone,

Maybe clearing cache memory and enabling cookies might help. Try that.

Soon!

Dec 8, 2013
Hi everyone,

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2022-spousal-sponsorship-outland-online.781369/post-10273297

Soon!

Dec 8, 2013
Hi everyone,

Hello,

I was actually able to upload the forms and files. I actually sent the files from the computer to my email, downloaded them from my cellphone and then uploaded them from there.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
You're no longer allowed to apply "the old fashioned way". As of September 2022, you must apply online for family sponsorship.

Reactions: Ponga and YVR123

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're no longer allowed to apply "the old fashioned way". As of September 2022, you must apply online for family sponsorship.
Right! I should have clarified that this would apply to a PR Card renewal app, not a SCLPC application.