+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Team member

Dec 4, 2019
Hlo sir \mam, my husband spouse visa was rejected under R205(c)(ii): Your spouse is in violation of study permit conditions which restrict work during academic sessions to 20 hours per week. I had my 3 paystub about 22 hours per week. I had submitted one of them mistakely. But other than that i was only working less than 15 or 20 hours. I am trying to reapply but could not get the idea what exactly should i mention in explanation letter. I don't want to refusel again please help with this problem.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Nothing to explain. Regardless of the 15-20 hours normally, you provided them proof you worked 22 hours. It’s not 15 hours one week, 25 the next. It’s 20 hours maximum per week.......period.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hlo sir \mam, my husband spouse visa was rejected under R205(c)(ii): Your spouse is in violation of study permit conditions which restrict work during academic sessions to 20 hours per week. I had my 3 paystub about 22 hours per week. I had submitted one of them mistakely. But other than that i was only working less than 15 or 20 hours. I am trying to reapply but could not get the idea what exactly should i mention in explanation letter. I don't want to refusel again please help with this problem.
Your spouse was correctly refused, so no point in reapplying. You should be worrying about your own status right now. IRCC may have already begun the process to revoke your study permit.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So should i reapply or not. They will refuse my visa again for this reason is there any alternative way to get the solutions.
As I already said, no point. He was correctly refused.

But it was for 3 paystub other than that im only working like 10 or 15 hours.
It doesn't matter. Again, as I said, you should be worrying about YOUR status at this point.

Dec 4, 2019
Yesterday, when i tracked my visa processing it showed up that you need to attach additional document to canada visa office for further processing. After 2 hours i received msg in my mobile stating that your processed passport has been dispatched to canada visa application center on date processing.
What does that mean?
Do my application got rejected? It was my second attemp for open work permit. I had submitted by paper from vfs nepal.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yesterday, when i tracked my visa processing it showed up that you need to attach additional document to canada visa office for further processing. After 2 hours i received msg in my mobile stating that your processed passport has been dispatched to canada visa application center on date processing.
What does that mean?
Do my application got rejected? It was my second attemp for open work permit. I had submitted by paper from vfs nepal.
Are you an asylum seeker or protected person?

Dec 4, 2019
I had asked before also some of the question about my husband open work permit visa processing so, i just replied form that conversation.