+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Teaching positions in BC

Chars

Jun 26, 2016
Hi

I have my PR and want to move to BC. I am a Professor in India. Do the colleges/ universities recognize the education qualifications from other countries?

nikosyozzer

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Cornwall
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
So long as you have the evaluated report of your certificates (something you would have needed to have done as part of your CIC application for immigration) then it should be accepted

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Just remember, competition will be fierce.. you will compete with applicants from the local market and they have experience.

Raghuraj

May 19, 2016
Hi,

I am into the process of immigration. Without getting PR is it make sense to apply for job in Canada? I understand it's very competitive, As a teacher but there should be some vacancies to apply as at least Substitute teacher.

pls share your views on this as this will help others as well. Kindly also recommend which province would be the best place for us to get a early break for teachers.

Thanks

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Raghuraj said:
Hi,

I am into the process of immigration. Without getting PR is it make sense to apply for job in Canada? I understand it's very competitive, As a teacher but there should be some vacancies to apply as at least Substitute teacher.

pls share your views on this as this will help others as well. Kindly also recommend which province would be the best place for us to get a early break for teachers.

Thanks
Without PR and not living in Canada or the city you want to live in, no one will answer you applications.

There is no such thing as best and worst province for teachers.. maybe the colder it gets the more options because no one wants to go far north.

Also have a look here http://www.ctf-fce.ca/en/Pages/TIC/CertificationRegulationsbyProvinceTerritory.aspx