Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
friends lets share some info.

possibilities of getting job as teacher............

ranbir

Feb 24, 2010
hiii
if you wanna know about ontario teaching jobs heres the link (its ontario college of teachers)

http://www.oct.ca/home.aspx?lang=en-CA

sushii

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/04/2010
Doc's Request.
20/07/2010
AOR Received.
20/07/2010
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
thanks ranbir for the link.

after my MBA, i have my work experience from australia as a business teacher. for australia before applying teaching job the college perfer to have certificate IV in training and assessment certificate from me. so i thought there must be some criteria in canada as well. the course is very simple however more focused in australian education system, health and safety, RTO and so on. so it might not be as effective for canadian education system.

Kyle781227

Mar 16, 2019
thanks ranbir for the link.

after my MBA, i have my work experience from australia as a business teacher. for australia before applying teaching job the college perfer to have certificate IV in training and assessment certificate from me. so i thought there must be some criteria in canada as well. the course is very simple however more focused in australian education system, health and safety, RTO and so on. so it might not be as effective for canadian education system.
Hi Sushil, have you got your certificate IV in Training and assessor evaluated? What was the outcome? From which evaluation board did you do it?