+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TCS employee with 1 year canada experience

Dec 16, 2019
I am a current TCS employee and in Canada I would like to know the list of documents we need post ITA
My ICT was filled under NOC 2171 can some one share the process to receive the roles and responsibilities Letter from TCS
Thanks in advance

kartikayku

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I am a current TCS employee and in Canada I would like to know the list of documents we need post ITA
My ICT was filled under NOC 2171 can some one share the process to receive the roles and responsibilities Letter from TCS
Thanks in advance
Dont use the company name here. Its a public channel, your HR might see and create issues.
Regarding roles and responsibilities, your company must have processed work permit for you. In that you will have letter of invitation with your skills and all the details from attorney. Use that document, along with employment letter, offer letter, deputation letter, salary slips, all promotion letter, T4

Dec 16, 2019
Dont use the company name here. Its a public channel, your HR might see and create issues.
Regarding roles and responsibilities, your company must have processed work permit for you. In that you will have letter of invitation with your skills and all the details from attorney. Use that document, along with employment letter, offer letter, deputation letter, salary slips, all promotion letter, T4
Thanks you for your reply
I will take care in future
In the express entry profile should i enter all the designation as a separate duration of work experience or all in same designation and same NOC code