+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TB found with no symptoms

alexsteve

Jan 19, 2019
I have no TB history and no symptoms whereas cic found some spots in my lungs and I had to go for sputum test for 3 consecutive days on 14,15 and 16 march...report of 14 march test came positive after 2 weeks and I was informed that I have active TB and have to start medications which will delay process by 6 months.. whereas tests of date 15 and 16 march came negative.. so I decided to go for rapid sputum test from local and government hospitals and both came negative.. I dont have any symptom of TB.. what are my options.. panel physician refuses to take sputum test again before 4 months of medication.. will my eligibility and background check move without medical passed or cic will start only when my medical gets passed and further delay my process.. Please suggest

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
hi, i did have medical furtherance because of TB but not same as yours. I had tb in the past and when I went to after x-ray they saw old scars and asked for 3 consecutive sputums and second x-ray after 3 months. Sputums came negative and second x-ray was same as first so medical get cleared after 3 months of AOR date. On the date medical passed I called IRCC and learnt that my criminality passed, eligibility started. So I guess application keeps progressing during medical furtherance. They also asked for biometrics during that time. My experience was like this...

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
hi, i did have medical furtherance because of TB but not same as yours. I had tb in the past and when I went to after x-ray they saw old scars and asked for 3 consecutive sputums and second x-ray after 3 months. Sputums came negative and second x-ray was same as first so medical get cleared after 3 months of AOR date. On the date medical passed I called IRCC and learnt that my criminality passed, eligibility started. So I guess application keeps progressing during medical furtherance. They also asked for biometrics during that time. My experience was like this...
Hy my friend has same issue
After 2nd xray on may 8th ,On cic its shows medical passed on 14th may.
Now how much time they'll take to porcess visa??
Have you got your visa??

alexsteve

Jan 19, 2019
have you got your PR?

CanadaZizi

Jun 25, 2021
Hy my friend has same issue
After 2nd xray on may 8th ,On cic its shows medical passed on 14th may.
Now how much time they'll take to porcess visa??
Have you got your visa??
Hi,

I guess you received your visa? Congrats!

Could you please tell me when you received you visa request after the medical passed on 14th may?