+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking IELTS and have a question? We are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trophy134

Apr 19, 2021
Hello i sent my passport for visa stamping to dal es salaam 7weeks ago I haven't gotten any update from them what could be the issue pls? Thank you

Jaleelbaloch

Sep 26, 2019
Hi

I would like to know that why iltes certificate is compulsory even the applicant has education certificate as well as able to read write speak and understand English language kindly let us know about this unnecessary requirement I would like to thank you for your time considration and forthcoming response

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

I would like to know that why iltes certificate is compulsory even the applicant has education certificate as well as able to read write speak and understand English language kindly let us know about this unnecessary requirement I would like to thank you for your time considration and forthcoming response
The person responding in these threads doesn't work for IRCC. This is a question for IRCC - not IELTS.

Reactions: juhi2020

HectorJung

Apr 21, 2021
Hi, I'm still trying to sign for a test in Nova Scotia but it keeps showing up as full until next year. Would it be possible to ask facilities in NS to increase seats please? Thank you

Roshan (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi, I'm still trying to sign for a test in Nova Scotia but it keeps showing up as full until next year. Would it be possible to ask facilities in NS to increase seats please? Thank you
Hello. Thank you for your message. We are currently experiencing very high demand for IELTS testing. We are working hard to add extra test dates accross Canada. Please visit www.ielts.org for the latest updates. Kind regards.

santhurmk

May 15, 2021
Hi
I work with a company in Qatar which has offices in Canada. If I get a chance to work in Canada through my company, Do I need to take IELTS exam? I want to get PR gradually and settle down in Canada with my family. FYI: I am a Software Technical Professional having total of 20 years of experience.

AliZain

May 10, 2021
hello i’m 23 years old Pakistani i have 47% only in my 12 class i have done diploma in hotel management and i want to apply for undergraduate diploma in culinary management is it possible will i able to aquire visa if i get my IELTS done in 6 each bands in all the modules?

AliZain

May 10, 2021
hello i’m 23 years old Pakistani i have 47% only in my 12 class i have done diploma in hotel management and i want to apply for undergraduate diploma in culinary management is it possible will i able to aquire visa if i get my IELTS done in 6 each bands in all the modules?

Status
Not open for further replies.