+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking a 2 years diploma after completing a 4 years bachelor degree at a Canadian university!

ashleee

Oct 7, 2020
yes, that is actually my concern as well at the moment. I do have the medical proof for my reasons to study part-time though, and my Accounting classes grades are exceptional ( most of them are in the A range). But I will update you once I receive the result from my study permit application.
Hey, I'm in the exact same situation as you. I also did a 4 year bachelors but unfortunately went part time for 2 semesters due to medical reasons, and so I am applying to a 2 year full-time diploma program to get a PGWP after that. Did your PGWP get approved? And did your study permit extension get approved as well? I'm so worried :(

Accountingdude2893

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hey, I'm in the exact same situation as you. I also did a 4 year bachelors but unfortunately went part time for 2 semesters due to medical reasons, and so I am applying to a 2 year full-time diploma program to get a PGWP after that. Did your PGWP get approved? And did your study permit extension get approved as well? I'm so worried :(
Hey man, I got my study permit approved. No problemo. Just applied for PGWP. I will let you know the result