+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

T4 from employer and Sealed Degree Certificate

gammabeta79

Mar 17, 2015
Hi,

I am in dilemma whether to attach all the T4's in last 4 years in my application or NOT? Does it help if I apply T4's? What are the pros and cons? My intention is by providing T4's it bolster my application as it confirms that I lived in Canada for the past 4 years. But there could be negatives as well.

Secondly, I am attaching the SEALED copy of my Degree Certificate (M.Sc. from Canadian University that what is specified on the degree certificate) as a proof of language. Is this enough or I should attach Official Transcript as well? I do not want to order fresh transcript as I want to submit my application ASAP.

PLEASE help ASAP.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gammabeta79 said:
Hi,

I am in dilemma whether to attach all the T4's in last 4 years in my application or NOT? Does it help if I apply T4's? What are the pros and cons? My intention is by providing T4's it bolster my application as it confirms that I lived in Canada for the past 4 years. But there could be negatives as well.

Secondly, I am attaching the SEALED copy of my Degree Certificate (M.Sc. from Canadian University that what is specified on the degree certificate) as a proof of language. Is this enough or I should attach Official Transcript as well? I do not want to order fresh transcript as I want to submit my application ASAP.

PLEASE help ASAP.
Hi! No problem man and just relax, no need to submit T4 anymore. Proof of work is not required in the initial application. Remember to follow check list.

Second, If you look in the instruction guide it says that it needs PHOTOCOPIES of the proof of language. So, you just need to photocopy those transcripts and I also attached the certificates (photocopies too) of the diploma I'm using as proof of language.

No need for originals they will be checked in the test phase of the application.

Good luck and ask away if anymore questions :)

gammabeta79

Mar 17, 2015
ScubaC said:
Hi! No problem man and just relax, no need to submit T4 anymore. Proof of work is not required in the initial application. Remember to follow check list.

Second, If you look in the instruction guide it says that it needs PHOTOCOPIES of the proof of language. So, you just need to photocopy those transcripts and I also attached the certificates (photocopies too) of the diploma I'm using as proof of language.

No need for originals they will be checked in the test phase of the application.

Good luck and ask away if anymore questions :)
Thank you very much. So you are saying just degree certificate Without Transcript is NOT enough? because its say

A diploma or certificate from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating successful graduation from a program conducted in French or English, either in Canada or abroad.

Since degree certificate is Offered that means graduation is comple. And since it is from Canada it is in English (outside Quebec). So just Degree certificate is NOT enough? Please advise.

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
gammabeta79 said:
Thank you very much. So you are saying just degree certificate Without Transcript is NOT enough? because its say

A diploma or certificate from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating successful graduation from a program conducted in French or English, either in Canada or abroad.

Since degree certificate is Offered that means graduation is comple. And since it is from Canada it is in English (outside Quebec). So just Degree certificate is NOT enough? Please advise.
you certificate is enough for language but not enough as education record . If you took this degree in the past 4 years you must include also beside the certificate a transcript or attendance record.

I also prepared extra documents but i decided to submit what they ask for only

gammabeta79

Mar 17, 2015
Travel Dream said:
you certificate is enough for language but not enough as education record . If you took this degree in the past 4 years you must include also beside the certificate a transcript or attendance record.

I also prepared extra documents but i decided to submit what they ask for only
No, I am submitting degree certificate only as proof of language. I have no educational record in past 4 years.

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
gammabeta79 said:
No, I am submitting degree certificate only as proof of language. I have no educational record in past 4 years.
In this case it will be ok but If i were you i will add a cover letter mention that the certificate is submitted as a proof of language

Juney

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're good with the degree certificate as language proof. T4???? Don't get yourself stressed out just because other people are suggesting to send one. It's not required. Good luck.