+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System glitch! please guide

manukmohan

Nov 20, 2022
I would suggest submitting a technical error report with screenshots if you have time. I was low on time. Creating a new profile created a new issue, I only did it cause atleast I will be in the pool. More technical reports go on this, hopefully they will prioritize it.
How do we create new profile, do we have to withdraw previous profile?

JN123

Oct 7, 2019
Yes withdraw previous and create a new one. But that was the last option for me as my spouse's complete form section disappeared. You can try the twitter suggestion in the previous comment if its just showing server down.

tm05

Jun 26, 2017
Man, your situation is exactly same as mine!
I tried to update but failed. tried to create a new profile then no spouse work experience score included..

The thing is the CIC guys just draw today without any issue fixing..
I am way below than current draw score, so doesn't really matter, but probably some guys lost chances because of this..

JN123

Oct 7, 2019
Man, your situation is exactly same as mine!
I tried to update but failed. tried to create a new profile then no spouse work experience score included..

The thing is the CIC guys just draw today without any issue fixing..
I am way below than current draw score, so doesn't really matter, but probably some guys lost chances because of this..
I did. My score was 493. My score is 5 points down. If even the draw happens on 488, there is a chance of not getting ITA because my profile is new now thanks to their updates. It is sad and pathetic how they messed it up.

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Hi I am having exactly the same issue. let me know if anything changes. I have withdrew my profile created new profile modified the profile but still spouse experience shows 0points. I lost 7 points for that.
Did you get a workaround ?

RameshT

Nov 25, 2022
"Canadian Work Experience" points are not adding for my spouse even though Profile History updated with new NOC Code(21230). I got the Invitation to submit my application for PR processing for 491 points but unable to submit now due to above issue since my points is coming down to 485. Could someone let me know how to resolve this issue.

JN123

Oct 7, 2019
I finally got a reply from IRCC on my Technical Error Report that "We are currently looking into the issue described in your email. We will communicate with you as soon as we have more information." If anyone got any other update please let us know.

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
I also got the same update . I’m hoping for 491 score if they send iTA again after fixing it it will be great