+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System-generated error code:null

Theo2495

May 1, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm having the EXACT SAME issue. I received my ITA on March 29, but my portal has been down since April 3 (The webpage is broken with when I click on 'Continue application' and it shows 'system-generated error code: null')). I've not been able to complete my details, or even view the checklist. I've sent multiple web forms, reached out on Twitter, cleared cache, changed browsers, changed internet connections, and even tried calling them but to no avail.
I've only 28 days left to submit my docs, and I feel helpless cause it's a technical issue and there is nothing I can do. Is there a possibility I can ask for an extension cause it's an unresolved technical error? If so, could anyone please let me know if they have a specific email address for such concerns?
Thank you. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

hh12

Oct 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm having the EXACT SAME issue. I received my ITA on March 29, but my portal has been down since April 3 (The webpage is broken with when I click on 'Continue application' and it shows 'system-generated error code: null')). I've not been able to complete my details, or even view the checklist. I've sent multiple web forms, reached out on Twitter, cleared cache, changed browsers, changed internet connections, and even tried calling them but to no avail.
I've only 28 days left to submit my docs, and I feel helpless cause it's a technical issue and there is nothing I can do. Is there a possibility I can ask for an extension cause it's an unresolved technical error? If so, could anyone please let me know if they have a specific email address for such concerns?
You can join the telegram group here -> https://t.me/+VulVHjhSqs8wNzg0

Vivianz

Feb 5, 2023
May I know if you have experienced the GCKEY PORTAL log-in issue? I tried to log in but failed; it showed "system-generated error code: null"

Ade3000

Apr 28, 2023
Hi,

Yesterday we had the same problem with my wife; it was disappointing.

The only way to fix this issue is to create another new GCKey account with a different user but the same email as the old one. Once inside the new account, you have to find one link that allows you to link applications from another account; having the information of the previous application, you should be able to import it to your new account.

It sounds nonsecure; however, to link previous applications, the system asked you to confirm much information about that prior application. If it's your application, you will be the only one with all that info; worst case scenario, you would have to go through your email or personal files.

For our case, we wanted to recover even previous approved applications; the most complex info to find was two specific numbers related in our permit documents.

I have decided to take some time and suggest our solution as we felt so bad yesterday after that error appeared. We don't want more people in that position.

Let me know if you have any questions about our process to address this situation.
Please can you give us step In which you linked your account

skaur1450

May 4, 2023
@Vivianz I am getting the same error while logging into the gckey portal. I have raised a web form but the response times do not look promising.

Frank joshi

May 7, 2023
I have been getting the same error since 1st April till today and have filled several webforms n tweeted them but nothing other than automated response have I received. I have tried every troubleshooting thing like changing accounts n browsers n net connection n devices but nothing is working. Any other help is welcome

Claudia Min

May 30, 2023
I might sign up with a new account...it is sooo desperate.