Syrian investor immigration applicants to Canadian embassy in Amman

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys i want to share the information with all Syrian investors who intended to immigrate to Canada and have their applications transferred to the Canadian embassy in Amman , probably we can communicate to benefit from every body`s information about his/her file (i prefer people who applied to Quebec) .
any information can be important and decisive specially in our situation and the crisis we live .
The delay guys is killing us ! we have to move
my file has been in Canadian embassy in Damascus since 7th of June 2010 then transferred to Amman
what is going on in there , when this paper works called " process " will be over ?
they have been investing our money for more than 2 years and a half and the tossed me aside within the crisis
we have to wake up people , we have to move

jemesouviens

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ received 14-07-2010
AOR Received.
Federal file received 26-08-2010
File Transfer...
February 2012 to Amman
Med's Request
30-07-2013
Hello,
I don't know if i can say we're on the same boat but i also applied for immigration to Quebec (FSW) back in 2010 and got my CSQ, then my file was opened in the candian embassy in Damascus in august 2010. In early 2012 i read on the website that my file was transferred to the embassy in Amman. I tried contacting them many times by email or phone, but never got a reply... and the CIC update for processing time has dropped the amman apparently ( means they are processing?) ...

I dont know where to go from here.. all I can do is sit and wait...

elci123

Aug 10, 2015
Hello,

I've been also waiting for over 5 years and no decision has been made yet. I contacted the regional manager and was told my file is still in process. I would appreciate to hear from someone who got any news. Thanks

elci123

Aug 10, 2015
Maybe we should start a collective action against Immigration Canada. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elci123 said:
Maybe we should start a collective action against Immigration Canada. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.
Action for what? Investor/self-employed programs have *always* taken a very long time. I'm not saying that's okay, far from it, but I don't see on what grounds one could launch a collective action?