Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Anybody else got COPR from Sydney VO ?

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Got to know from an IRCC agent that my file is in Sydney VO. We declared our daughter Autistic and with Sydney already having a 'slow' reputation, our case is gonna be longer than usual.

PNP-Outland | AOR 12/12/20

Biometrics completed

Medicals - Still in Progress

Criminality - Pass || Eligibility - Pass || Security - Yet to start

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Got to know from an IRCC agent that my file is in Sydney VO. We declared our daughter Autistic and with Sydney already having a 'slow' reputation, our case is gonna be longer than usual.

PNP-Outland | AOR 12/12/20

Biometrics completed

Medicals - Still in Progress

Criminality - Pass || Eligibility - Pass || Security - Yet to start
Is it not Medicals will be validated first ? Your order of processing is looking different.

AAKASH099

Feb 11, 2020
Anybody who got COPR from sydney. My AOR is 9th september 2020. Eligibility is officially passed and criminality is under process from the last 4 months and security not started. Is there anyone with the same status?
My eligibility is officially passed not recommended passed so i hope to hear something good soon. Please let me know if i am at a stage where you guys think my file is going to get process faster because eligibility is passed.

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
?
Anybody who got COPR from sydney. My AOR is 9th september 2020. Eligibility is officially passed and criminality is under process from the last 4 months and security not started. Is there anyone with the same status?
My eligibility is officially passed not recommended passed so i hope to hear something good soon. Please let me know if i am at a stage where you guys think my file is going to get process faster because eligibility is passed.