+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney VO join here

devu11

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
I am CEC Inland applicant and my file is being processed at CIO Sydney. I called cic and found eligibility met , security pass then after my file is marked for transfer to CPC Ottawa. agent said no idea why they are transferring my file she doesn't had access to that information.

any idea why it is marked to transfer?

iJass

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
British Columbia
8 days left - 96%
I filled up web form to find out the status of application and this is what I got.

Your application was received via your account on October 10, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
HI Guys,

I got the following Reply today from IRCC.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

. Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Sounds good news. Probably you will get the PPR once the lockdown is over.

HI Guys,

I got the following Reply today from IRCC.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

. Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Reactions: BK1993