+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney VO join here

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I stayed in Canada for more than 7 years already (4 years University + 3 years working) Including 8 months wait for PR

When I get my PPR,,,i can start leasing a new car, purchase property here and find a new job with new status

I don't think I will be super happy as I already in Canada,,,,i probably feel relief that I achieve a new stage and identity of my life

Reactions: chirkut and e-16

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I stayed in Canada for more than 7 years already (4 years University + 3 years working) Including 8 months wait for PR

When I get my PPR,,,i can start leasing a new car, purchase property here and find a new job with new status

I don't think I will be super happy as I already in Canada,,,,i probably feel relief that I achieve a new stage and identity of my life
I have similar plans haha

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019

same here but up till then its just waiting game..

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
There's hardly any PPRs for CEC applicants from Sydney VO. What have we done to deserve this treatment? Lol

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
There's hardly any PPRs for CEC applicants from Sydney VO. What have we done to deserve this treatment? Lol
I heard that because we are already in Canada (Mostly) , so we are not that "priority" compare to oversea applicants. They want to work on their file first so they can come here sooner and pay tax lol

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I heard that because we are already in Canada (Mostly) , so we are not that "priority" compare to oversea applicants. They want to work on their file first so they can come here sooner and pay tax lol
Lol that's one way to see it :)

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Someone from CEC finally got PPR today, AOR July 03, Sydney VO
He contacted MP last week and they helped

Last edited:

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Someone from CEC finally got PPR today, AOR July 03, Sydney VO
He contacted MP last week and they helped
I don't understand what order they are working..it seems unfair for April - May AOR who waited much longer?

My mp contacted them in December but it didn't push them to work on mine :(

Reactions: e-16

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand what order they are working..it seems unfair for April - May AOR who waited much longer?

My mp contacted them in December but it didn't push them to work on mine :(

Hello,
What was your AOR and when did you submit the police certificate?