+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney VO join here

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
I think my application was delayed because my Job Duties and Canadian Education was marked as "Review Required". I have provided an updated letter of reference with detailed job description and provided my Educational Transcripts as well, but i'm yet to get a feedback on that. I just ordered for another GCMS notes few days ago to know what progress has been made.

hey i think they asked you for RPRF fees as well.?
if yes then how come it can be review req .? because the time when they ask RPRF fees if you have not paid fully then it means they done need any more additional documents.

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Sydney VO any updates.?
No updates. Will be completing 7 months next week but no luck even now! In November when we called they said security in progress and rest are done. But when we called last month they said Eligibility still in progress and Security not started. No idea what's happening with our application,

tejaswi vanguri

Oct 16, 2019
Called CIC yesterday, said my eligibility is still in process, earlier they said eligibility met,criminality passed and security not started. so confused, looks like agents are not giving proper information
thats so much true. last week when i called they said eligibility passed, and this week they said its recommended pass

lifehunter

Dec 26, 2019
London Ontario
Visa Office......
sydney
AOR Received.
Aug 1
eligibility pass and recommended pass are the same thing just in different wording. Our eligibility only definitely pass after the final review by an officer who will trigger PPR after our security is cleared.
How about "Met" and "in process"?

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
hey i think they asked you for RPRF fees as well.?
if yes then how come it can be review req .? because the time when they ask RPRF fees if you have not paid fully then it means they done need any more additional documents.
Yes, they asked for RPRF same day my medical was passed, I paid same day. They updated my file the next day that RPRF was paid but it still went into Review Required. I think they ask for RPRF after medicals are passed

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Yes, they asked for RPRF same day my medical was passed, I paid same day. They updated my file the next day that RPRF was paid but it still went into Review Required. I think they ask for RPRF after medicals are passed
Thats unfair and inconsistent. IF they asked for RPRF fees which is also same in my case the day i passed medical they asked for RPRF. and even after that our files took more than 6 months.

And sydney office is working on FSW and PNP applications. why no CEC.!!

Reactions: e-16