+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney VO join here

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Almost 10 days back i put a enquiry regarding my visa office but didn't here back from them so I called cic then agent told me that my visa office is CIO sydney. Today I got reply of my webform enquiry and it states that my application is at CPC ottawa. Which information will be correct ? I am confused.

lifehunter

Dec 26, 2019
London Ontario
Visa Office......
sydney
AOR Received.
Aug 1
Almost 10 days back i put a enquiry regarding my visa office but didn't here back from them so I called cic then agent told me that my visa office is CIO sydney. Today I got reply of my webform enquiry and it states that my application is at CPC ottawa. Which information will be correct ? I am confused.
May be your file has moved from CIO sydney to CPC ottawa in these 10 days, which is a good news

pratham02j

May 21, 2019
Hi,
1. How much time it takes for security background to be completed?
2. Files from CIC Sydney move to Ottawa once eligibility, criminality and security is completed?

I am a pnp-outland applicant with 22nd aug AOR

lifehunter

Dec 26, 2019
London Ontario
Visa Office......
sydney
AOR Received.
Aug 1
I called CIC just now, agent said they cannot give a exact timeline about my file, she said it may take 1 -2 months for the decision, still don't understand why security takes that long????

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Hi,
1. How much time it takes for security background to be completed?
2. Files from CIC Sydney move to Ottawa once eligibility, criminality and security is completed?

I am a pnp-outland applicant with 22nd aug AOR
I dont have much idea. I got the respose that your background verification is under process and not clearly mentioned what is completed. But yes I guess my case is tranfered from CIO sydeney to CPC ottawa.

Reactions: pratham02j

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I got a ghost update yesterday, when i went in i saw my medical status changed from passed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
This is the first Ghost update since the last time when i passed medicals July 9th, 2019. I think my medicals was extended.

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Since there is a change in the status of your medical exam, this is technically not a ghost update. It is a real update:) If your status changes back to pass, then it means they have extended its validity. Your current status means it is waiting to be extended.
Sounds about right. Thanks
Do you have an idea how soon i should expect the validity to be extended?

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I have no idea as it may depend on the efficiency of the VO:) When was your eAOR? Why did your medical exam expire only half a year after it was passed?
My AOR was MAY 31st, it expired because my medical was done Dec 2018.

Reactions: baltzly

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
one question calling IRCC or raising webform more than one time before processing period (6months) exceeds, will affect adversely to your case?

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Do you know what has caused the delay in processing your case?
I think my application was delayed because my Job Duties and Canadian Education was marked as "Review Required". I have provided an updated letter of reference with detailed job description and provided my Educational Transcripts as well, but i'm yet to get a feedback on that. I just ordered for another GCMS notes few days ago to know what progress has been made.