+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney VO join here

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Don’t understand why Sydney is working on June file but I am May...still no update so far

how do they pick the file to work? Lol

joanexa

May 13, 2019
Yeah mine is the same PNP EE also CEC. I have one question regarding POF, did you show any POF in your application or are you working full time with a valid job offer right now?
I'm working full time but also provided POF just in case. But my friend who is CEC never bothered to provide POF and had no issues.

Reactions: RockingRavi

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Sydney seems to be working on May / June now. Lots of Sydney PPRs from MAY/JUNE in the whatsapp groupchat

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Sydney seems to be working on May / June now. Lots of Sydney PPRs from MAY/JUNE in the whatsapp groupchat
I am worried and excited at the same time......I am May 21st and still haven't got any GU or PPR
but most of them seems like from FSW..does CEC got low priority??

Last edited:

venkee

Nov 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-Jun-2019
Med's Done....
02-08-2019
Passport Req..
20-12-2019
Called IRCC and was told my application just got approved this morning, should receive PPR email tomorrow or Friday.
AoR: June 19
MEP: July 27
no RR
exactly 6 months at Sydney VO.
Have you received PPR email?I got ghost update today and everything got cleared when I called CIC.June 21 AOR.CEC,No RR.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Did u have any RR for your eligibility?
My current eligibility is Recommended pass.

Nov GCMS showed:
Program assistant marked RR on pending police certificate on July 1st , ADR sent on July 1st
Case Analyst marked Recommended pass on July 2nd -
PCC uploaded on August 1st - status show AD uploaded and dead silence still now.

Not sure if I am still under RR...but it is just an additional document on Police cert and I uploaded it age ago.

CIO reply my case is awaiting officer to review and waiting waiting waiting now

joanexa

May 13, 2019
Have you received PPR email?I got ghost update today and everything got cleared when I called CIC.June 21 AOR.CEC,No RR.
Yes, I got the email 3am midnight pacific time, and just sent out the passports. I assume you'll receive it by tomorrow morning, so you can have your photos ready today if you haven't.

Reactions: venkee

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I am worried and excited at the same time......I am May 21st and still haven't got any GU or PPR
but most of them seems like from FSW..does CEC got low priority??
Me too, i haven't see ghost updates either. MAY 31st AOR. CEC Inland

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Don’t understand why Sydney is working on June file but I am May...still no update so far
Although mine is June no updates so far. A month ago they said security started and everything is passed. But last week, when we called the agent said security did not start yet and eligibility is still in progress. Not sure what to believe?
People with August AOR's also started getting PPR.