Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
did they say they would speed up the process? or did they say that you will get the result in 14 days?
They said every case is varied from one another. Now it says 11days left till 6 months.

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
expected to be done in 8 months for Sydney Vo ... everyone is waiting
Omg. No way. I plan to travel back home in January. And I haven’t booked my ticket yet. Cuz uncertain Pr time

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Omg. No way. I plan to travel back home in January. And I haven’t booked my ticket yet. Cuz uncertain Pr time
Yea Sydney VO mess up so many people lives ~ I have plan/decision attaches to my PR Status and I have to delay now, plus all the uncertainty. I was angry too but nothing much we can do

They are still processing March AOR or April AOR soon... 8 months is the minimum average time for Sydney. I don't see anyone get it under 6 months with Sydney so far.

Some 2018 people are still waiting at Sydney NS but it is just a special case.

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
Yea Sydney VO mess up so many people lives ~ I have plan/decision attaches to my PR Status and I have to delay now, plus all the uncertainty. I was angry too but nothing much we can do

They are still processing March AOR or April AOR soon... 8 months is the minimum average time for Sydney. I don't see anyone get it under 6 months with Sydney so far.

Some 2018 people are still waiting at Sydney NS but it is just a special case.
Thanks for your response kindly. I hope I will receive an email when it hits 6 months. Just want to know why it takes them so long. Especially I called in October and December.; between those months, they haven’t started my security check. I’m like what????????

Reactions: cappyoh

cappyoh

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Thanks for your response kindly. I hope I will receive an email when it hits 6 months. Just want to know why it takes them so long. Especially I called in October and December.; between those months, they haven’t started my security check. I’m like what????????
Ill call this week and see wheres mine at...
19 days till 6 months

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Most of the people have review required will go to Sydney queue...don't panic first

Even minor stuff like additional document, proof of fund review will assign to Sydney queue and the queue is long and slow now.

They should either invest more ppl in Sydney or allocate the case to other offices (Ottawa is efficiency and many ppl get it within 6 months)

sadly speaking...if your case assigned to Sydney, 6 months timeline and 80% doesn't apply to you anymore

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
yes people all of the assumptions are true and my file has completed almost 7 months Sydney VO. they said " they sent a message to the office and i should get something by jan 2 2020. they said if you do not receive anything by that date you can contact us again".

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
yes people all of the assumptions are true and my file has completed almost 7 months Sydney VO. they said " they sent a message to the office and i should get something by jan 2 2020. they said if you do not receive anything by that date you can contact us again".
Do they mean they will send an inquiry to Sydney office?

I guess Sydney will probably reply you awaiting review by agent CT or DA lol

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
yes the agent told me that they will submit a inquiry on my behalf and you are right even the slightest thing missing in file would make your file to review req and send it to Sydney. in my case it was RPRF fees which i didnt pay while applying.
and even my lawyer submitted a case specific inquiry and its the same thing. they said you should hear back by 2 nd jan 2020.

HeleneCh

Apr 13, 2018
Hi I am PNP also AOR 8 of July.The same story for security - not started. I wish us luck and patience and PR. Could you please inform me about your progress. Thank you

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
I am PNP express entry inland applicant,
AOR-august 10th 2019

Few days back when i checked my processing is as follows

Eligibility-met sep 17th
Criminality-passes
Medicals-passed sep 3rd
Security-not started(same thing from past 4months)
ADR for RPRF sep 17th-RPRF paid sep 18th
No updates after that
VO-Sydney NS

Even though my application is pretty straightforward and less complex my bad luck my file is sent to Sydney, i heard the average processing for sydney applications is around 8months.
I guess their is nothing much we can do but to wait

Good Luck

Last edited: