+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney PVO Join Here!!

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Yes my Primary visa office is also in Sydney.
What's your status now if you don't mind? Everything cleared except Security Check in progress? Just wondering how long it will take.. I checked quite many threads and found a lucky girl who had her security screening cleared in just 1 and half months..

shahram.nasaji

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
OMG.. did you order CBSA notes? May I ask if there is anything sensitive in your bg if you don't mind?
I have ordered notes 2 months ago, but notes not received yet. I have ordered a new set of notes last week. There is nothing sensitive from my perspective, however, IRCC thinks different.

senkkon

May 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
Are there any approvals from Sydney at all during the last couple of months? It seems we all stuck at the background check around the same time. My AOR 26 October 2022, Background check since 03/02/2023.
If the theory is correct, they are doing approvals in batches. However, I did not see any approvals (based on forum) at all from this office.

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Are there any approvals from Sydney at all during the last couple of months? It seems we all stuck at the background check around the same time. My AOR 26 October 2022, Background check since 03/02/2023.
If the theory is correct, they are doing approvals in batches. However, I did not see any approvals (based on forum) at all from this office.
seems like. like literally i dont see anyone from sydney approved. even if so they might got portal from different vo maybe cos of transfer . really dont know but my application is stuck that security is not started at all even after everything passed since march 6th

senkkon

May 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
seems like. like literally i dont see anyone from sydney approved. even if so they might got portal from different vo maybe cos of transfer . really dont know but my application is stuck that security is not started at all even after everything passed since march 6th
Yes. All the people in different threads here stuck in BG check since Jan-March (I see a lot around the same time Last two weeks of February- first of March).

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
I don't see either.. and all of my friends whose PVO is Sydney were sent to Security Checck already.. I don't know if this is coincidence or our cases really worth of comprehensive check

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
I don't see either.. and all of my friends whose PVO is Sydney were sent to Security Checck already.. I don't know if this is coincidence or our cases really worth of comprehensive check
have you guys raised web form and got any response? i raised couple of them and for none of them i got any response. Just checking status of application