+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

gustavoalvescc

Jul 6, 2019
Hi everyone!
My PPR is finally here!
I got an update March 3rd on my documents to "Not applicable".
After a couple of minutes, I got the email "Ready for Visa".

I am an inland applicant, through BC PNP.
AOR - August 7th
Med - September 3rd
RPRF - September 29th
Med extended - January 19th
PPR - March 3rd

Reactions: kast29

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
Any group for applicants having their applications in Sydney VO? Its been more than 8 months and no updates on PR application status.
Biometrics and Medical passed in Dec'2019.

Reactions: yosupa

Neha_khedekar

Feb 22, 2018
Any group for applicants having their applications in Sydney VO? Its been more than 8 months and no updates on PR application status.
I recently raised a webform asking for my Visa Office after i raised a ready to travel webform on 1st Aug. I got to know my VO is Sydney Nova scotia. I had raised ready to travel on 1st Aug and received a generic reply on 6th Aug from them stating they have forwarded it to the responsible visa office and will get in touch if and when they require more information- the typical generic response that we all receive from IRCC. Anyone else with the same VO and have received any other response for ready to travel yet? Kindly let me know. Thanks!
My Visa was approved before March 18th. COPR expiry date 10th June 2020. I am from India. I had a ghost update on 8th July 2020 that i have passed my medicals in EE profile. There's no other progress since. Hence was wondering anyone with same VO has similar or different experiences/responses? Thanks again!!

Abdulgafar

Jun 1, 2019
I recently raised a webform asking for my Visa Office after i raised a ready to travel webform on 1st Aug. I got to know my VO is Sydney Nova scotia. I had raised ready to travel on 1st Aug and received a generic reply on 6th Aug from them stating they have forwarded it to the responsible visa office and will get in touch if and when they require more information- the typical generic response that we all receive from IRCC. Anyone else with the same VO and have received any other response for ready to travel yet? Kindly let me know. Thanks!
My Visa was approved before March 18th. COPR expiry date 10th June 2020. I am from India. I had a ghost update on 8th July 2020 that i have passed my medicals in EE profile. There's no other progress since. Hence was wondering anyone with same VO has similar or different experiences/responses? Thanks again!!
Hi,

But how do you know that your file is in Sydney, NS? I raised a ready to travel webform also, and I got the same generic reply. But I don't know where my file is.

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
Latest update received is that my application is waiting in queue for officer review. It has been quite a time now but no PPR mail received yet. I hope Sydney, NS center is working fully and processing outland applications??

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Latest update received is that my application is waiting in queue for officer review. It has been quite a time now but no PPR mail received yet. I hope Sydney, NS center is working fully and processing outland applications??
They are working at very slow pace.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
In progress.. how about you? What your AOR and your file status?
Please find my status in my signature. AOR is 16June. My biometrics is now showing completed after submitting them on 19th Oct, but I hope criminality should be passed now, I will check it on monday with IRCC

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Please find my status in my signature. AOR is 16June. My biometrics is now showing completed after submitting them on 19th Oct, but I hope criminality should be passed now, I will check it on monday with IRCC
Hi,

My AOR is September 19th CEC Inland. My file is also in Sydney office, Medical passed and I got biometric letter. When is the right time to check Eligibility status by calling IRCC? Please let me know.