+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

Jerrymordi100

Nov 10, 2019
I called CIC on Sep 27 and the officer said everything is passed and a final decision will be made following week with an instruction email. It has been more than a week now and I still don't see anything. I called last week and got a different answer, this time the 2nd officer said the file is still processing and everything looks good but she doesn't know when I'll get final decision.
My profile:
CEC Inland
AOR: June 3
Order GCM notes on August 5 but haven't received anything yet.
MEP: August 22 ( They took more than 2 months to start my profile as they mixed up it with someone who has same name T__T)
ADR: Sep 4 - Submitted LOE Sep 5 (They still mixed up my document with someone and requested me to submit a divorce certificate while I am never married T_T)

Does anyone know how long does it take for Sydney office to send out PPR email after everything passed?
Hi
Please, how did you submit your ADR? Was it via email or did use the web form?

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi,

Please I have been asked to submit additional documents by Sydney office but I don’t even know where to submit these documents to. Do I just email it to them or do I use the web form?
Only way to update file is Webform, Please update all documents using Webform and then call them to make sure received. You should hear response in mail in 5 days.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Sorry, I don't know why the image is so large but is it mean PPR soon?
got a reply from central intake office

AOR: May 21st CEC inland
VO: CIO Sydney, NS

Jul 24, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09/02/2019

This looks like a generic message. Did you raise a webform or send a mail asking for the status of your application??

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019

I had a similar before with a minor difference, there is a final word before review and I got my ppr in 20days.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
This looks like a generic message. Did you raise a webform or send a mail asking for the status of your application??
I raised a webform specific to Sydney Office (not the IRCC general webform)

Not sure if it goes to Australia Sydney or NS one, but the agent title is Centralized Intake Office, it is where my file now.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I had a similar before with a minor difference, there is a final word before review and I got my ppr in 20days.
haha maybe it is their initiate review but at least they didn't forget my file

completely silence after July

jiong

Aug 2, 2019
I raised a webform specific to Sydney Office (not the IRCC general webform)

Not sure if it goes to Australia Sydney or NS one, but the agent title is Centralized Intake Office, it is where my file now.
can you share the way how to contact Sydney office directly? thanks!