+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

nlha

Aug 18, 2018
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
Med's Done....
06-09-2018
My case is almost stuck in Sydney for 1 year and there is nothing wrong with my case.
I learn to just move on with life and keep waiting because this office just take as much time as they need.

Reactions: BKBK

niv_2492

May 20, 2019
IS there anyone from NOVA SCOTIA - VO , who has elilgibility MET and security yet to be cleared. how long does it usually take if you do not have RR.

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
IS there anyone from NOVA SCOTIA - VO , who has elilgibility MET and security yet to be cleared. how long does it usually take if you do not have RR.
As long as your file is assigned to CB01126 then it will take a long time no matter you are RR or not.

nlha

Aug 18, 2018
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
Med's Done....
06-09-2018
As long as your file is assigned to CB01126 then it will take a long time no matter you are RR or not
Same here, any clue on why and what is that code is for?

thanks!

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Same here, any clue on why and what is that code is for?

thanks!
No Clue at all but very curious to understand what it means! I have my file assigned to this code and seems that is a nightmare in terms of endless waiting.... very sad.

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
No Clue at all but very curious to understand what it means! I have my file assigned to this code and seems that is a nightmare in terms of endless waiting.... very sad.
From the forums what I've read, it's one of the code for NS, Sydney officer's pool. Both RR and normal applications can be assigned to that code. By seeing the trend, percentage of RR cases from NS, Sydney assigned to CB01126 is more. I'm one among them. My due date was Feb 07 2019 as per GCMS notes. It's going to be 5 months from that date, awaiting updates.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
From the forums what I've read, it's one of the code for NS, Sydney officer's pool. Both RR and normal applications can be assigned to that code. By seeing the trend, percentage of RR cases from NS, Sydney assigned to CB01126 is more. I'm one among them. My due date was Feb 07 2019 as per GCMS notes. It's going to be 5 months from that date, awaiting updates.
I'm sorry for you and prepared to wait for many months as well. It is an obvious example of laziness and disrespect with applicants that are doing a lot of effort to contribute to the Canadian economy. I have a meeting with my local MP on Thursday and will point this out.

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I'm sorry for you and prepared to wait for many months as well. It is an obvious example of laziness and disrespect with applicants that are doing a lot of effort to contribute to the Canadian economy. I have a meeting with my local MP on Thursday and will point this out.
Thanks for your support.

muzishao

May 9, 2019
Hi,
Please update information after meeting with local MP, I am thinking of asking MP's help too.

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi,
Please update information after meeting with local MP, I am thinking of asking MP's help too.
I would like to add some more information regarding local MP path. One of my colleague, who is also facing RR long waiting queue booked an appointment to meet his local MP. However, he was able to speak with MP's assistance and not to the MP directly. Generally for MP inquiry, only assistance will get all the necessary information and do the rest.

If you're directly speaking with the MP, then it might make some difference.

muzishao

May 9, 2019
I would like to add some more information regarding local MP path. One of my colleague, who is also facing RR long waiting queue booked an appointment to meet his local MP. However, he was able to speak with MP's assistance and not to the MP directly. Generally for MP inquiry, only assistance will get all the necessary information and do the rest.

If you're directly speaking with the MP, then it might make some difference.
Hi,
I haven't book with MP yet. My file is under review but CIC didn't request any additional docs, I don't know what to do as next step, please share your info after meeting with MP/MP assistant, thank you