+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA CPC* - Outland Spousal Applications

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi , is there going to be problem if a few documents of my application are printed on legal size , the rest are all A4. Does CIC have any issues with the paper size in printing. please let me know its urgent.
None whatsoever. You're good to go. :)

Dr.Shreeram

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Not yet, u may get SA 1ST . They may be doing checks on Sponsor= U , then will issue SA>>then goes to VO It can take 3-4 days to a month more..
Ok. Thank You.

Does the processing time differs if the file gets transferred to NDVO or Mississauga Visa Office?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi , is there going to be problem if a few documents of my application are printed on legal size , the rest are all A4. Does CIC have any issues with the paper size in printing. please let me know its urgent.
I sent mixtures of all sizes

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
yes IF gone to MISS...A it can be pretty quick but depends. But if forwarded to VO takes usual times
If 1st goes to Mississauga BUT they recommend an interview then sure gonna be late than average as the App is sent to VO thus lags behind from those who were sent directly from SYDNEY to VO There is OBO for further info.

Masur

Oct 12, 2018
Same problem was with me so afterward my husband send letter to immigration that she did not receive email regarding medical only it's shown on ecas. After reciving letter they send me email about medical.hope this information may helpful for you thx
They sent latter by post and my wife received yesterday in India. The date they sent latter was 25th September and she received on 15 October. She booked an appointment for medical on 30th october(no date before that). Would it be expired by that time coz they said it has to be done within 30 days. We have to count 30 days from the date they send latter or when we received it. Thanks for help.

Reactions: Mrs sandhu

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
They sent latter by post and my wife received yesterday in India. The date they sent latter was 25th September and she received on 15 October. She booked an appointment for medical on 30th october(no date before that). Would it be expired by that time coz they said it has to be done within 30 days. We have to count 30 days from the date they send latter or when we received it. Thanks for help.
Date when it was issued. In your case, it would be 25 September. You must contact CIC at an urgent basis.

bk23k

Jun 15, 2018
I sent mixtures of all sizes
thanks. one more query. my spouse divorce certificate from previous marriage is translated & notarized but by mistake different spellings of the ex- husband name are given. will this matter or shall i make another translation certified copy.

bk23k

Jun 15, 2018
None whatsoever. You're good to go. :)
Thanks
one more query. my spouse divorce certificate from previous marriage is translated & notarized but by mistake different spellings of the ex- husband name are given. will this matter or shall i make another translation certified copy.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks
one more query. my spouse divorce certificate from previous marriage is translated & notarized but by mistake different spellings of the ex- husband name are given. will this matter or shall i make another translation certified copy.
I would suggest that you correct it to be on the safe side. It's always best to provide complete, legal, and error-free documents to not cause unnecessary questioning from the VO handling your file.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thanks
Rather do it now and even submit as ndvo is very.. fussy about small mistakes

Mrs sandhu

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Why she booked late if She received on 15 October.

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
You could also try booking an appointment in some other city. That would be quicker and safer.