Oct 12, 2018

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I check my application status on online tool ant it’s showing they sent MR to my wife but I didn’t mention her email I’d in file. Neither me nor her received email about medical details. How can I get medical details from them. They are showing in status that the sent MR on 25th sept. Today is October 15 already. Please advise. Thanks.
You can also create an email for wife and then add that email in PROFILE after you got logged in to GCKEY

Mrs sandhu

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I check my application status on online tool ant it’s showing they sent MR to my wife but I didn’t mention her email I’d in file. Neither me nor her received email about medical details. How can I get medical details from them. They are showing in status that the sent MR on 25th sept. Today is October 15 already. Please advise. Thanks.
Same problem was with me so afterward my husband send letter to immigration that she did not receive email regarding medical only it's shown on ecas. After reciving letter they send me email about medical.hope this information may helpful for you thx

Reactions: singleman

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
I have to wait for 24 hours time period. I couldn’t do it in first 5 trials. I’m sponsoring her. Do I need to put my info or her. And how many applicants 1 or 2.?
Input her info because she's the PA. The number of applicants will be sponsor+PA+depandants, so at least 2.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hey everyone! I'm a newbie, and will be sending my hubbys application oct 25th to nova Scotia. I'm very new, and don't yet understand all the abbreviations in the forum, so I'll probably have a lot of questions.
I thought I had everything done 100%, but just by chance saw 3 forms (instead of just the imm1344) that had to be validated.
I had my hubby sign in ink, so I attached those with the validated forms, should that be ok?
I cant sleep with anticipation of everything to come in this process . If anyone has some advice or can share timeline experiences that would be awesome. I'm just super stoked.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey everyone! I'm a newbie, and will be sending my hubbys application oct 25th to nova Scotia. I'm very new, and don't yet understand all the abbreviations in the forum, so I'll probably have a lot of questions.
I thought I had everything done 100%, but just by chance saw 3 forms (instead of just the imm1344) that had to be validated.
I had my hubby sign in ink, so I attached those with the validated forms, should that be ok?
I cant sleep with anticipation of everything to come in this process . If anyone has some advice or can share timeline experiences that would be awesome. I'm just super stoked.
Please see this link if it helps you. Any more Qs please ask here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-filling-up-forms.540828/

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Ok heres a question, I am jumping ahead a bit but trying to save from delays. When my hubby gets a request for his medical, and has it completed, how does it get submitted? Does he take it somewhere? Do we send it to Sydney? I've read some drs do emedical, so does that mean they submit it?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Ok heres a question, I am jumping ahead a bit but trying to save from delays. When my hubby gets a request for his medical, and has it completed, how does it get submitted? Does he take it somewhere? Do we send it to Sydney? I've read some drs do emedical, so does that mean they submit it?
YES Drs can send e-medicals and most of them do so. On top of that they also give you a copy to be uploaded by you to VO. If they don't U must ask your copy. Where to send? It will be written in the email or letter or GCKEY

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Dr.Shreeram

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hi All,

I have sponsored my wife who is in India. Below is the timeline:

Application received in Sydney: July 26
AOR: October 03
Medical Request: October 12
Medical Done on October 15

What is going to be the next step?

How can I know whether my file has been transferred to NDVO or Mississauga Visa office?

Thank You

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi All,

How can I know whether my file has been transferred to NDVO or Mississauga Visa office?

Thank You
Not yet, u may get SA 1ST . They may be doing checks on Sponsor= U , then will issue SA>>then goes to VO It can take 3-4 days to a month more..

Reactions: Dr.Shreeram

bk23k

Jun 15, 2018
Our application was received on July 23, and we were just able to connect to GCKey and ECAS today. No AOR still, however. ECAS is indicating that they started processing our app today, October 2.
Hi , is there going to be problem if a few documents of my application are printed on legal size , the rest are all A4. Does CIC have any issues with the paper size in printing. please let me know its urgent.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi All,

Thank You
The next updates for you will be SA and transfer to CPCM/NDVO emails. You'll know where it was transferred in the email that you'll receive. It will be written there in bold.

Reactions: Dr.Shreeram