+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney Australia Visa Office

twinmama15

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I submitted my application last month so still quite early in the process, we live in Melbourne Aus I am the sponsor and my husband is PA. We have twin girls that have dual citizenship, does anyone have experience with Sydney Aust Visa Office? I assume that’s where the application will be sent after sponsor approval? Is it a slow office or what are the average wait times? We’re in lockdown in Vic so is NSW so am wondering how this affects processing.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I submitted my application last month so still quite early in the process, we live in Melbourne Aus I am the sponsor and my husband is PA. We have twin girls that have dual citizenship, does anyone have experience with Sydney Aust Visa Office? I assume that’s where the application will be sent after sponsor approval? Is it a slow office or what are the average wait times? We’re in lockdown in Vic so is NSW so am wondering how this affects processing.
This will be very hard to predict as most VO's prioritise or work dependent on the file. One's results might totally differ from yours. You are also still at the very start of the process, I would only advice you be calm as it could get really frustrating following updates of people most of the time. I don't really think the lockdown might affect much. Unless the VO is shutdown or bio centres closed down.

Goodluck and wish for your journey.