Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Probably due to strike action. :(

Dane

Oct 20, 2012
i m in process since Feb 2012......since nothing is changed. waiting for MR...this is not possible due to strike...

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
So Feb 2012 was the last time you heard from them?? Please do contact them to request for a status. Hopefully you will get a clue.

Dane

Oct 20, 2012
ESZB said:
So Feb 2012 was the last time you heard from them?? Please do contact them to request for a status. Hopefully you will get a clue.
I send CSE more than 4 times...but got same reply all the time.....file in process at our office.....no clue at all

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Hmmm... well the processing time for Sydney VO is currently shown to be 21 months and sine you are still within the normal processing time, in my humble opinion, its probably better to keep correspondence to a minimum. Now I fully understand that this waiting game is really nerve wrecking.... I am in the waiting game too but I am sure you do not want to annoy the visa officer working on your case with repeated inquiries.

I am not aware of the full scenario regarding your application and circumstances but I am positive that good news will come soon. And please do not ignore the PAFSO strike thing... recently the dispute escalated and greater no of visa offices went on strike.

I sincerely hope that you get your PR soon.

Dane

Oct 20, 2012
ESZB said:
Hmmm... well the processing time for Sydney VO is currently shown to be 21 months and sine you are still within the normal processing time, in my humble opinion, its probably better to keep correspondence to a minimum. Now I fully understand that this waiting game is really nerve wrecking.... I am in the waiting game too but I am sure you do not want to annoy the visa officer working on your case with repeated inquiries.

I am not aware of the full scenario regarding your application and circumstances but I am positive that good news will come soon. And please do not ignore the PAFSO strike thing... recently the dispute escalated and greater no of visa offices went on strike.

I sincerely hope that you get your PR soon.
Thanks for your reply.......this is waiting game.......i hope u will get yours one soon...

Dane

Oct 20, 2012
Application sent in march 2011.......still waiting for MR......in process feb 2012.......