+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

switching to PNP

F

feras80

Hello,
I've applied for pr as FSW after feb 27. Got AOR, and still waiting.
I would like to ask if it's possible to switch my current file to Quebec skilled worker; it's faster and not affected with new regulations.
Any recommendations ?
Thank you

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First ask the visa office/embassy if you can have 2 applications going at the same time or if you have to cancel your FSW before applying for QSW. The two are conflicting because for FSW, you state that you don't plan to live in Quebec and for QSW, you state that you do.

You also have to look into that you meet the requirements for QSW, one of which is speaking French.

F

feras80

Alright i will check that.
The QSW is pretty fast from buffalo vo. am very concerned about loosing my job in the US; that means loosing my status as well. Thus, time a critical factor.
I do speak French.
Thx Leon

Leon said:
First ask the visa office/embassy if you can have 2 applications going at the same time or if you have to cancel your FSW before applying for QSW. The two are conflicting because for FSW, you state that you don't plan to live in Quebec and for QSW, you state that you do.

You also have to look into that you meet the requirements for QSW, one of which is speaking French.