+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUV Work Permit Granted

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
I think so, based on the guideline. I really appreciate. I hope get back to this page with good news on my case. I need to move over that and put my energy on my startup and the incubator’s program.
Hello Amir,
I hope you received your work permit visa. I also applied for WP for SUV.
Did you receive your work permit and if so can you share your timeline?
Thanks!

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Congratulations

I have applied in July 2021 from India so can you please share your location
Oh! I didn't note that you receive it, bro. So happy to hear that.
I applied on December 12, 2021, and still waiting for it...
AOR: 2021-Dec-12
Biometric Completed: 2021-Dec-23
Review Eligibility Started: 2022-Mar-04
I received Ghoust Update last week. I don't know if I am close to receiving PPR. What do you think?

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Oh! I didn't note that you receive it, bro. So happy to hear that.
I applied on December 12, 2021, and still waiting for it...
AOR: 2021-Dec-12
Biometric Completed: 2021-Dec-23
Review Eligibility Started: 2022-Mar-04
I received Ghoust Update last week. I don't know if I am close to receiving PPR. What do you think?
Hi, is this for WP under SUV? If it is, you would be so close. I have not received anything yet.

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Hi, is this for WP under SUV? If it is, you would be so close. I have not received anything yet.
Hello Amir,
Yes, it is a work permit for SUV.
On the first of July, I received a message on my profile that said "Application/profile updated" but when I went to the detail page, there were no changes/updates. I heard that this is Ghost Update and It means they are working on my application internally. What do you think?

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hello Amir,
Yes, it is a work permit for SUV.
On the first of July, I received a message on my profile that said "Application/profile updated" but when I went to the detail page, there were no changes/updates. I heard that this is Ghost Update and It means they are working on my application internally. What do you think?
Ghost update thing is really controversial and no one really knows what it is, but you are probably right. I hope you get the wp soon.

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Not yet. Did you apply for Work Permit for SUV? If so, Can you please share your timeline?
Also, I sent an email to the Ankara embassy (ANKRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca) and they replied the below:

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your email.

Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in your MyAccount.

Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you/Merci,

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Hello,

Do you know that Ghost Update will happen once your application passes one step and entering to a new step OR it will happen once someone opens your file?

I don’t believe GU will happen once someone opens a profile.

Actually, I received the second GU on min and my dependents (Spouse and Children) on Aug 17th and still waiting.

Thanks!

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Hi All,

I applied for the SUV WorkPermit and PR in October 2020 (Last week). Today i got the WorkPermit approval which also included spouse's open WP and Kid's study permit.

Applied: October 15th
WP Approved: March 5th 2020

I hope you all get the permits soon if you are also waiting.
Hi and congratulations. Did you receive any ghost update before PPR? Thanks

hmblaster

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hi and congratulations. Did you receive any ghost update before PPR? Thanks
No, no ghost update. My PR filing date is in Nov 2020. As far as i know, people who filed in June 2020, are getting some traction. It takes a lot of patience. Just hang in there and things will change slowly. Good luck.

Reactions: Nightbirde

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
No, no ghost update. My PR filing date is in Nov 2020. As far as i know, people who filed in June 2020, are getting some traction. It takes a lot of patience. Just hang in there and things will change slowly. Good luck.
Thanks for your reply. here is my timeline and still waiting:

Work Permit for SUV
NOC: 8888
Iran - Canadian Embassy is in Ankara Turkey
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission: December 12, 2021
Submission Confirmation: December 12, 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter: December 13, 2021
Biometrics: December 23, 2021, Completed.
Review of eligibility: March 04, 2022, Started.
First Ghost Update: June 30, 2022
Second Ghost Update: August 17, 2022
Review of medical results: No need
Review of additional documents: No Need
Interview: No Need
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: hmblaster

hmblaster

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hello Amir,
I hope you received your work permit visa. I also applied for WP for SUV.
Did you receive your work permit and if so can you share your timeline?
Thanks!
Thanks for your reply. here is my timeline and still waiting:

Work Permit for SUV
NOC: 8888
Iran - Canadian Embassy is in Ankara Turkey
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission: December 12, 2021
Submission Confirmation: December 12, 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter: December 13, 2021
Biometrics: December 23, 2021, Completed.
Review of eligibility: March 04, 2022, Started.
First Ghost Update: June 30, 2022
Second Ghost Update: August 17, 2022
Review of medical results: No need
Review of additional documents: No Need
Interview: No Need
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Great. It will take 32 months. It'll complete 24 months me so about 8 months before they even start processing mine actively. For you it'll be quite a bit of time as well. Just hang in there and keep working on your startup in the mean while.

Good luck.

Reactions: Nightbirde