+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sutherland Global Services

shabbarali

Aug 1, 2011
Hi Is there anyone who has applied for PR with sutherland global services, windsor, ontario? I need help with jobs and duties. I worked there as a consultant and I want to know if these duties will qualify for position under NOC 2282?

• Answered phones and responded to customer requests
• Provided customer with product and service information
• Identified, researched and resolved technical customer issues as trained
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve basic to advanced technical concerns
• Documented customer notes, reports and logs
• Met client contractual goals and metric with regards to providing the customer excellent service
• Other duties as assigned by management

Please help!! I am not sure if I require modification to the letter or will the letter be good enough with these duties?

Irfan vahora

Jul 16, 2021
HI,I'm applying for Express entry and I worked for Sutherland, I have the same offer letter,would that be fit in NOC 2282. Anyone got PR under Sutherland.

Irfan vahora

Jul 16, 2021
Hi Is there anyone who has applied for PR with sutherland global services, windsor, ontario? I need help with jobs and duties. I worked there as a consultant and I want to know if these duties will qualify for position under NOC 2282?

• Answered phones and responded to customer requests
• Provided customer with product and service information
• Identified, researched and resolved technical customer issues as trained
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve basic to advanced technical concerns
• Documented customer notes, reports and logs
• Met client contractual goals and metric with regards to providing the customer excellent service
• Other duties as assigned by management

Please help!! I am not sure if I require modification to the letter or will the letter be good enough with these duties?
Hi,I have same question,did you get your PR?

shabbarali

Aug 1, 2011
I apologize I am replying late to this thread but wanted to let you guys know that sutherland letter works. The letter they issue complies with NOC 2282 and it shouldn't be any problem. I have got my PR.