+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Survey Assistant instrument person Noc code please

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hey does anyone know the noc code for this job I recently got a job offer from this company!

But I can’t find a suitable noc code! It’s a survey assistant instrument person!
Responsibilities:

• Ensuring all equipment required for the work crew is in proper working order and loaded into the work vehicles prior to the work crew setting out for the day
  • Be actively involved with the Party Chief at the end of each day regarding any uploads and number of Survey monuments or any other extra gear that may be needed for the following day’s projects
  • As directed by the Surveyor (Party Chief), remove old field files from the data collectors that are no longer required
  • Maintain records of field project files in notebooks to ensure that all daily work is downloaded and stored properly at the end of each day
  • Complete a Fault Analysis Report for all equipment that is sent out for repairs and give the completed report to the Party Chief
  • Maintain accurate records of vehicle conditions for the work crew (i.e. ensuring the safety and cleanliness, checking/logging tire pressure, checking fluids (oil, coolant, windshield washer)
  • Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as per company policies
  • Adhere to company Health & Safety Policies
  • Maintain conditions (safety and cleanliness) of company vehicles.
Requirements:

Knowledge and Education

• Working at Heights, WHMIS, First-Aid & CPR are all considered to be an asset
Skills and Experience

• 2+ years of experience operating a Trimble S – Series Robotic Total Stations, Trimble GPS Receivers, TSC3 data collectors using Trimble Access Software
  • Strong work ethics and the ability to work under pressure
  • Great attention to detail as you will be recording measurements
Nice to Haves

• Knowledge of The Ontario Traffic Manual’s Book 7 (Temporary Conditions) is considered an asset
  • 2+years in a client facing role

Last edited: