+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Surrender Indian Citizenship without Canadian Passport?

millennial

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I want to know if I can submit the application to surrender my Indian citizenship without a copy of a Canadian Passport? I have received my citizenship certificate, however; I haven't applied for my Canadian passport.. Thanks

sk6492

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017
Yes you can surrender Indian PP with the citizenship certificate itself.

KaurAB

Dec 21, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I want to know if I can submit the application to surrender my Indian citizenship without a copy of a Canadian Passport? I have received my citizenship certificate, however; I haven't applied for my Canadian passport.. Thanks
Hi! Were you able to submit your application without Canadian Passport? The CGI Vancouver checklist says that we need to have Canadian passport for the same. TIA

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Is it possible to mail Surrender application without Canadian passport via mail.
Can we just simply create a doc explained that you applied for passport and didnt receive it yet.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Is it possible to mail Surrender application without Canadian passport via mail.
Can we just simply create a doc explained that you applied for passport and didnt receive it yet.
TRI to in person other wise if return you are loose all maling fee all most $-65
apply canadian passport not received passport or i am not apply passport
self declaration form there is everything explain why i don't have passport .