+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Surrender certificate-exp

break0987

Star Member
May 3, 2013
on aug 17th morn ,I submitted application for surrender certificate.toronto office bls.north york .appointment in and out in 30 min
documents I submitted : application form online
originalindian passport
wrote a letter stating that I haven’t applied for canada passport yet so unable to submit at this time and signed
copy of Canada citizenship certificate.
copy of Indian passport first and last page and self attested all .
I took photos and copies of my passport there. i paid extra .

total fees cost me 191 $ includes
passport fee receipt , 164
ep fee receipt (??) 6
photograph fee receipt 15
pp print fee receipt(??) 6

fees is non refundable by debit or cash .I don’t know what are the fees? Does anyone has an idea?please tell me .she asked to pay again as she forgot and finally she saw the paid receipts “ oh you already paid “

she asked for drivers license.I showed learners drivers license as I have only that .she said she don’t need that .

I even asked her .you don’t need proof of address?she replied no .I am about to submit other copy of proof of address as health card.but she did not ask for it

dont we need to submit proof of address?

I asked for pick up because I’m moving.she said still needs to pay purolator .purolator will call you and hold the certificate.forced to pay .I don’t know why they are forcing people to opt for clurker if people are ready to pick up.they are stealing our money with no cause.we need to to raise voice and complaint.

the agent Elsa ,forced to write a feedback and even checked my phone whether I gave her positive feedback or not .that’s the worst part .it’s their job to provide good customer service and guide the people.

Does anyone know what are the fees about?
does anyone know why she did not take my proof of address copy ?is not required?

please do reply .

Leo0806

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
on aug 17th morn ,I submitted application for surrender certificate.toronto office bls.north york .appointment in and out in 30 min
documents I submitted : application form online
originalindian passport
wrote a letter stating that I haven’t applied for canada passport yet so unable to submit at this time and signed
copy of Canada citizenship certificate.
copy of Indian passport first and last page and self attested all .
I took photos and copies of my passport there. i paid extra .

total fees cost me 191 $ includes
passport fee receipt , 164
ep fee receipt (??) 6
photograph fee receipt 15
pp print fee receipt(??) 6

fees is non refundable by debit or cash .I don’t know what are the fees? Does anyone has an idea?please tell me .she asked to pay again as she forgot and finally she saw the paid receipts “ oh you already paid “

she asked for drivers license.I showed learners drivers license as I have only that .she said she don’t need that .

I even asked her .you don’t need proof of address?she replied no .I am about to submit other copy of proof of address as health card.but she did not ask for it

dont we need to submit proof of address?

I asked for pick up because I’m moving.she said still needs to pay purolator .purolator will call you and hold the certificate.forced to pay .I don’t know why they are forcing people to opt for clurker if people are ready to pick up.they are stealing our money with no cause.we need to to raise voice and complaint.

the agent Elsa ,forced to write a feedback and even checked my phone whether I gave her positive feedback or not .that’s the worst part .it’s their job to provide good customer service and guide the people.

Does anyone know what are the fees about?
does anyone know why she did not take my proof of address copy ?is not required?

please do reply .
They charged you extras like printing fees etc :)
Did you get the Surrender Certificate as you applied without the photocopy of your Canadian passport?

BoxOfCrayon

Sep 8, 2022
Can anyone elaborate on the below fees? I cannot any information on them

EP fee receipt
photograph fee receipt
pp print fee receipt