Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi. Do you guys have any outline and any tips on what to cover?

Do I have to put all the details chronologically?

I've been literally bawling my eyes out in the past 2 days whenever I try to write this. All the stuff about my husband and I trying to literally fight to be with each other and all the painful details of everyone tryna break us apart.

How do I describe my circumstance without making anyone look bad. My mother in law for example is a million times more overprotective of her kids than an average mom. Like no joke, her other son's girlfriend's family filed a restraining order against her cause she won't stop bothering her parents. Recently, she received a police warning cause she's been harassing her daughter's boyfriend's family. And her daughter ran away. They all would run away just to be able to date.

She also went to my sister's house and reported that she's illegal lolol which was of course not true. When she couldn't get rid of me she lied to the police about me and they arrested me. I have aspergers/bipolar and history of hospitalization so they had a reason to believe her allegations. My charges were dropped though and I never gave up on my husband.

Mymother in law has been lately telling me she loves me and stuff and when I used to live in Canada with her son she would fill the fridge and pantry with groceries, including Filipino items and she's West Indian so I thought it very sweet lol.

Do I have to include everything?

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
I would focus this additional letter on you and your husband. Don't mention all the crazy things she has done, just mention that, despite some family and friends not initially approving of this long distance relationship, that you have stuck throug it with each other because you know you're meant to be together.

Most factual points of your relationship are touched on in the application package, so for this extra letter, keep it short and only focus on the two of you. Don't make it super long and repetitive because they already know most facts of your relationship, past (u will have to include mention of your arrest), etc. Good luck. Fight through the tears and just get it done! Once you have written it and are feeling calmer and less emotional, read it over to eliminate unneeded parts or write confusing parts more concisely. You may even want a fresh set of eyes to do this for you if you are always getting emotional when reading through it.