+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION certified copies - reference letters

bvaddi

Apr 24, 2009
hi all,

In the supporting documents section for AINP009 form,
they ask for CERTIFIED copies of valid passport and USCOS approval doc and H1B visa
also certified copy of your degree.
does that mean I need to get all of the pages notarized?

please let me know.

Also, do I need reference letter from my previous employees. I dont really have them on my hand.

if i do have to request reference letters from my previous employees, what should the content of them be ?

I am stuck with these questions, before I go ahead and send the packet.
I appreciate any help you can give to this regard.

Thank you for the time.
Good luck .

parnit

Star Member
Feb 16, 2009
Hi everyone,

My case has been prelimnary been approved By CIC NS. I am suppose to send the full application TO CHC , New Delhi by next week. I need some clarifications on the following points.

1. I have got renewed the passports of my minor children and as such the new details of their passports differ from those that I sent earlier to CIC, NS. How should I explain these changes in the full application. Am I suppose to send the photocopies of all the previous cancelled passports or the recent one only.

2 In case of educatioin qualifications, will the notory attested photocopies of certificates of University exams will suffice or not.
3. I will be including original reference letter from my employer but kindly let me know whether notorised attested copy of appointment letter will suffice or not because original appointment letter cannot parted away. Kindly guide me on this.

4. In case of proof of funds, there are some FDR's where my wife is the first holder and me being the second holder, will these be taken into account by CHC for proof of funds as I am the principal applicant. also let me know whether the amount in Provident Fund can be included in it or not
Thanks in advance

Parneet
T