supporting document Query

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everybody, could you please clarify this for me ? My facebook chat with my wife is not in English or French. Do i still have to send it ? if yes, do i have to send everything because it's personal !! any answer is much appreciated

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You do not have to send it. Facebook, emails, and messages are just extra evidence that can be used, but does not have to be. If you decide to send it, you do not have to send all of it - many people send a sampling, some from the beginning of the relationship, some from the middle, and some of the most recent.

If you do send it, it should be translated into English or French. Though technically, the translation should not be done by you, to save money people have sent in extra evidence like this translated by themselves or a friend.

If you have a lot of other evidence, it is not necessary to send Facebook at all. You could just show your where you have put 'in a relationship' or a few photos on Facebook that show the two of you together.

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for your answer. could you please suggest any other thing i can use as a proof? besides of marriage photos and certificate .. ? thank you again

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
medabor said:
Thanks buddy for your answer. could you please suggest any other thing i can use as a proof? besides of marriage photos and certificate .. ? thank you again
Money transfers, passport stamps, boarding passes, insurance beneficiary, postcards/letters, phone records, the sponsors CRA account showing their marital status, letters of support from family and friends, joint accounts, wedding invitations, reciepts of expenses, activities, and hotels, other photos of visits or honeymoon, public social media interaction etc etc

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImABule said:
Money transfers, passport stamps, boarding passes, insurance beneficiary, postcards/letters, phone records, the sponsors CRA account showing their marital status, letters of support from family and friends, joint accounts, wedding invitations, reciepts of expenses, activities, and hotels, other photos of visits or honeymoon, public social media interaction etc etc
Thank you i am attaching money transfers and engagement / wedding photos , my NOA and Option C .. my chat with my wife is not in English or French so i skipped that

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You don't have much evidence, really. In this case I would include some chats and Facebook - get a sampling from the whole length of your relationship.