+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supporting docs

momo2018

Jan 8, 2018
Im submitting the following docs with my application. we have been together for 3 years and 4 more years on long distance relationship with visits. I dont want to over do it but might need more evidence?? any thoughts??

1. Personal statement (our story)

2.Proof of contact (Email, Skype, Line, Tagged)

3. Proof of your sponsor`s visits

· Flight tickets for visits
· Hotels booking on visits
· Passport stamps.

4. Photos

5. Important documents:

· . Life insurance beneficiary

· CRA update of marriage

6. Evidence of financial support: Money transfer from me to her for general life expenses and for marriage expenses + Wedding event Receipts

7. 1 letter and from a friend who knows her from day 1.

Would you send more docs? (I met the minimum on the checklist but just looking for your opinion)

Thanks

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Im submitting the following docs with my application. we have been together for 3 years and 4 more years on long distance relationship with visits. I dont want to over do it but might need more evidence?? any thoughts??

1. Personal statement (our story)

2.Proof of contact (Email, Skype, Line, Tagged)

3. Proof of your sponsor`s visits

· Flight tickets for visits
· Hotels booking on visits
· Passport stamps.

4. Photos

5. Important documents:

· . Life insurance beneficiary

· CRA update of marriage

6. Evidence of financial support: Money transfer from me to her for general life expenses and for marriage expenses + Wedding event Receipts

7. 1 letter and from a friend who knows her from day 1.

Would you send more docs? (I met the minimum on the checklist but just looking for your opinion)

Thanks
I would say you have it well covered - if I read this correctly you are married?

Do you have any bills in both your names? If so, include those.

As regards the photos, make sure they are of at least the two of you together, ideally with friends and relatives (name them). They should cover the years of your relationship and if taken on holiday, with identifiable backgrounds so you can say where and when taken etc.

momo2018

Jan 8, 2018
I would say you have it well covered - if I read this correctly you are married?

Do you have any bills in both your names? If so, include those.

As regards the photos, make sure they are of at least the two of you together, ideally with friends and relatives (name them). They should cover the years of your relationship and if taken on holiday, with identifiable backgrounds so you can say where and when taken etc.
Yes we are married. got wedding pics, bills and all...Cool thanx.