+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supply Chain Management in Humber ... Job Scope in Canada

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi guys,

I wanted to take up a post graduation diploma in humber college in Supply Chain Management. I have the PR with me for canada... Although my total work exp into IT is close to 4 years.. I wanted to give up IT and take Supply Chain Management... Please suggest how would be the
job scope in Supply Chain Management ..
Is there a better college in Canada for the same course...

Please suggest

Amrit

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
hasnaat said:
Go for Project Management Course instead.

:)
Hi hasnaat,

Project management course has better job scope as compared to Supply Chain Management.. Kindly suggest.. Its a BIG decision for me ..Senoirs in Canada ... Please suggest..

hasnaat

Jul 7, 2010
Multan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, Project Management is having broad scope and you can get a good job earlier than any other qualifications there.
after completing your PM you are eligible to take PMP certificate that will brings high profile companies attracted to your resume.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
hasnaat said:
yes, Project Management is having broad scope and you can get a good job earlier than any other qualifications there.
after completing your PM you are eligible to take PMP certificate that will brings high profile companies attracted to your resume.
Hi HAsnaat,

Without having and exp in project management, do u really beleive companies will get attracted... i havent seen any hiring for a fresh candidate who has got PMP and have no exp in Project management