+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary Information: Your Travels IMM 5562 please help

tren2305

Jan 10, 2020
hi i am living in canada but not PR. i am applying for PR and am filling up the form. i am studying now. so will i give travel history in canada also as i am residing here now? for study?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Its

It's very clear as you said, a sponsor doesn't have to answer. I'm Canadian citizen and I didn't.
Same, I sponsored my husband and am a Canadian citizen by birth. I did not fill out my travel history and our application went through fine in less than three months.

NDDG

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
The instruction in the form is as clearly stated below......

List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was less then 10 year ago.)

a) You
b) Your spouse or common-law partner

Family members in IRCC context refer to you the PA, your spouse or common-law partner, and any PA or spouse dependants (i.e., children).

2.A ......should be trips by PA (i.e., person been sponsored)
2.B ......should be trips by Sponsor (i.e., PA spouse or common-law partner)

You need all travels outside your county of origin or country of residence.

1.) If you are in your country of origin list all trips you have taken outside your country of origin.
2.) if your country of residence is other than your country of origin list all trips you have taken outside that country, even to your country of origin.

Yes.......a sponsor who is a Canadian citizen living in Canada should to fill out part B of the form

The sponsor who is a Canadian citizen residing in Canada should list all trips taken out of Canada.

Hello,
Thank you for so detailed information. And do I need to support my travel history with the stamps from my travel passport? Or should I provide any travel tickets copies if I don't have all the stamps?

MelissaMP1

Jun 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am applying for my husband who is from South Africa.

We currently live in Dubai, UAE, however, we lived in Malawi for a short time last year. Does this include as trips listed to travel or not?

I was personally only living in Malawi as a tourist and my husband had a temporary visa for 2 years from his company in Dubai.

Any help would be appreciated!

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
was your husband living in Canada when you applied?

what did you write in spouse travel history N/A ?

Same, I sponsored my husband and am a Canadian citizen by birth. I did not fill out my travel history and our application went through fine in less than three months.

Mars69

Oct 13, 2020
Hello. Please help me fill the form. I will be applying for PR in family class. common-law relationship. I am currently in Canada. I am here since my arrival in July 2019. I have a visitor record and extending my visitor status( now on implied status). My partner is a Canadian citizen. Please tell me should I like Czech national fill travel out of Czech(origin) or travels out of Canada(temp. resident - visitor) and my partner( Canadian) should fill the travels out of Canada?
I am getting stucked on these.. :D

zairaremea

Feb 3, 2018
Hi, I am currently in Canada as open work permit - to fill up this form must be recent to old correct? how about the date "to" since I am still in canada?

urvish29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Oshawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Doc's Request.
18-10-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22-11-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2018
LANDED..........
08-03-2018
I am a sponsor, Permanent residence of Canada, living in Canada and currently citizen of India. In this form 5562, should my wife put my travel history besides the country Canada and India or should we mention all my trips to India as well?