+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
If you are currently a student then fill all the details and if not then prepare a LOE which states your education timeline and what you have done since then. Do you have any publications or research work in your name? If yes then clearly state about that.
From what i heard its either that your application will go through extended security ( esp if you have any research work / are from some specific countries OR if the officer is satisfied with your answer, a regular security check would commence that should not last for more than three weeks max provided they start reviewing within a week.

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps.
 Please complete the enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form
 CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience

This is what I got. I am not a student. I have received this for my husband who is a secondary applicant for PR. He is not a student. Should you still feel, I should LOE?

u2can

Feb 14, 2020
I think if the Supplementary information form is asked, its always with the cv as i got both...
I think if you want to convey to officer all the grey areas that the form cant itself justify then you should definitely write a LOE (mention NA to all the fields as it doesnt apply to your husband as he’s not studying and attach a LOE)
Also provide the cv/resume in a format as you would when you apply for any job usually.

Reactions: Kritika1903

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi All,
I am a software professional working in India and I did my engineering in "Electronics and Communication Engineering". My canada immigration AOR date is 1st Dec, 2018.

Yesterday I got a request for "additional documents required" from CIC. They need information on SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS. I am not a student and my wife is the primary applicant. I am not sure what to respond on the following questions.
Please help me as I only have 6 more days to respond to these queries.

2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
We never had to create any thesis, should it be NA ?

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).
There were many professors who taught me during engineering? What should I write here ?

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
There were many professors who taught me during engineering? What should I write here ?

5- List of publication(s) and research papers
No publications or research papers were created by me. Should it be NONE ?

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
Education Loan from "State Bank of India" bank.
Since I got a job after my engineering, I paid the entire load in easy monthly installments and the entire loan was repaid by April 2010.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or
organisation and in what field of work?

What should I write here ?

Name of company : Are they asking my current company ?
Duties: Are they asking my current duties ?
Name of supervisor(s) : Are they asking name of my current Supervisors ?
Sir you Got Pr?
What you write in it please reply...

ZNK

Feb 27, 2020
I had received the Supplementary Information Form for Students. I have no plans of pursuing PHD once i land in Canada. I submitted the form with the same information, however the visa officer has again requested the form. Any progress on your applications for the individuals who have received the same request?

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
I had received the Supplementary Information Form for Students. I have no plans of pursuing PHD once i land in Canada. I submitted the form with the same information, however the visa officer has again requested the form. Any progress on your applications for the individuals who have received the same request?
This means we have to fill our previous education information in it.

ZNK

Feb 27, 2020
did you get the request for cv and supplementary information both for your husband or cv is requested for you?
I got the request for CV and Supplementary Information for my husband. He is dependent in my application. Haven't received any update since the submission.

Reactions: Syed Areeb

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
I got the request for CV and Supplementary Information for my husband. He is dependent in my application. Haven't received any update since the submission.
your AOR and VO?
Your husband in working in govt organization?

shine04

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I got the request for CV and Supplementary Information for my husband. He is dependent in my application. Haven't received any update since
what did you fill up in the form and loe van you plz help? also did you get any update

shine04

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
hi, I got this supplementary form request for my unaccompanying spouse, so what should I write in LOE,my consultant is saying to mention reason for not accompanying spouse..is that correct?

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
hi, I got this supplementary form request for my unaccompanying spouse, so what should I write in LOE,my consultant is saying to mention reason for not accompanying spouse..is that correct?
Whats your AOR and Visa Office?