+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary Information request for students form

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I was sent the form to fill and submit and i'm quite confused, Please how did you go about yours?
This has nothing to do with you being a student, it usually hints that you've been put under security screening. I have got my ADR along these lines on February 26th and silence since then (eligibility and criminality passed). Now it all depends on your country of citizenship, also sometimes government/military service triggers the same ADR. Iran, Syria, Russia and Egypt, and occasionally Pakistan seem to be among those who're targeted the most with this type of request.

TN89

May 7, 2020
. I have applied for immigration through express entry skilled worker program.
How did you guys answer the question "Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organization and in what field of work? And any recommendations on how to answer it?
Answer N/A , AS the plan to settle permanently in Canada. This is how I answered

BianLong0618

Sep 3, 2020
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa office
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2020
Hi, guys, It's really a werid form, after a lot of educational questions , at the bottom of the form, I should fill in my current company‘s name, duties and supervisor's name?

And should I fill in the form by handwriting or typing?

Does anyone know? Thanks a lot!

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, guys, It's really a werid form, after a lot of educational questions , at the bottom of the form, I should fill in my current company‘s name, duties and supervisor's name?

And should I fill in the form by handwriting or typing?

Does anyone know? Thanks a lot!
Hey there!
This is a weird form, but to my understanding they don't actually care much for what you write in there, this form is meant to indicate you're under Security Screening. That's just my understanding though. There are no guidelines. I typed everything in (actually had to duplicate the form in Word, because what they send can't be properly filled in Adobe), and I filled my current company, duties and supervisor at the bottom.

I've also included my NOC, but I don't think you have to do so!
Welcome to the club and best of luck. I'm stuck since February with this goddamn form, AOR September 26th 2019, FSW-O.

Reactions: Syed Areeb

BianLong0618

Sep 3, 2020
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa office
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2020
Hey there!
This is a weird form, but to my understanding they don't actually care much for what you write in there, this form is meant to indicate you're under Security Screening. That's just my understanding though. There are no guidelines. I typed everything in (actually had to duplicate the form in Word, because what they send can't be properly filled in Adobe), and I filled my current company, duties and supervisor at the bottom.

Welcome to the club and best of luck. I'm stuck since February with this goddamn form, AOR September 26th 2019, FSW-O.
Thanks for your information, that really helps! !
The good news is,I heard no one has ever been rejected because of Security Screening, it just takes longer , I hope you get the PR soon;)

Another question, do I only need to fill in the first author's articles in the 'List of publication' part of the form?

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hey there!

Bro,
Same ADRs, in SS since 1April 2020 as it was the day when they started, got ADRs on 11 March 2020.
Your country of residence or reason of SS any idea?
My scene is Government Engineering Organization job...:( :(

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Thanks for your information, that really helps! !
The good news is,I heard no one has ever been rejected because of Security Screening, it just takes longer , I hope you get the PR soon;)

Another question, do I only need to fill in the first author's articles in the 'List of publication' part of the form?
You can write NA also, but write reason of NA also, like last question was about i remember that when you will return to your country, I wrote NA and reason is that I am applying for PR thats irrelevant to me.