+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary Information request for students form

Yasir Saeed

Feb 16, 2019
I just received a MSG from CIC in my account that I have to submit my CV as well as "Supplementary Information request for students". I am confused because i am currently not a student. I completed my Masters degree in 2012 from Canada, then came back to my home country Pakistan. Did work there for sometime them relocated to Saudi Arabia for work. Currently i am working in Saudi. I have applied for immigration through express entry skilled worker program.
How did you guys answer the question "Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organization and in what field of work? And any recommendations on how to answer it?
Was the PR application accepted?

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
I just received a MSG from CIC in my account that I have to submit my CV as well as "Supplementary Information request for students". I am confused because i am currently not a student. I completed my Masters degree in 2012 from Canada, then came back to my home country Pakistan. Did work there for sometime them relocated to Saudi Arabia for work. Currently i am working in Saudi. I have applied for immigration through express entry skilled worker program.
How did you guys answer the question "Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organization and in what field of work? And any recommendations on how to answer it?
Hi yasir i have finished Masters as well which might trigger this extra form request. I only answered that i am planning to pursue my PhD upon arrival didnt mention anything in regard of returning back. I am currently awaiting for my husband’s SS to be cleared best wished to u

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi i have received the same form to upload within 7 days. I am pakistani ,living in Saudi arabia from last 9 years. I don’t know how to fill this form . I applied as FSW. And i am doctor by profession. I don’t have any thesis to include.
Totally clueless about this form. How you ppl filled it?

Mohamed32

Dec 18, 2018
Hi i have received the same form to upload within 7 days. I am pakistani ,living in Saudi arabia from last 9 years. I don’t know how to fill this form . I applied as FSW. And i am doctor by profession. I don’t have any thesis to include.
Totally clueless about this form. How you ppl filled it?
what happened to your application

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
i got this ADR for my unaccompanying spouse. not really sure what to do

Kritika1903

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Guys kindly help I have received the same question for my spouse. Why are we supposed to fill student request form when we applied for Pr

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Guys kindly help I have received the same question for my spouse. Why are we supposed to fill student request form when we applied for Pr
Even I got same.. I have asked a guy who got PR, he said just wirte your previous Highest Qualification details..

ZNK

Feb 27, 2020
Has anyone received a decision on their application after submission of this form?

garfield7

Jun 18, 2020
I was sent the form to fill and submit and i'm quite confused, Please how did you go about yours?

TN89

May 7, 2020
I was sent the form to fill and submit and i'm quite confused, Please how did you go about yours?
I received the same request on late January. I submitted the form and the CV, and I’m not a student! A week after submission my security started and it was passed mid March. And now my application is complete and waiting for PR to be resumed so no need to worry.

Reactions: garfield7

garfield7

Jun 18, 2020
I received the same request on late January. I submitted the form and the CV, and I’m not a student! A week after submission my security started and it was passed mid March. And now my application is complete and waiting for PR to be resumed so no need to worry.
But i am no longer a student and i don't have any publications, neither do i have a company to work with when i return home(according to the form). Can clarify how you filled the form. thank you

TN89

May 7, 2020
But i am no longer a student and i don't have any publications, neither do i have a company to work with when i return home(according to the form). Can clarify how you filled the form. thank you
I’m not student too. So I put my last education for the degree, and for publication, I had one so I put it. For returning home, I answered N/A as I applied for PR.
Did you receive additional documents request along with it? Like CV, schedule A, travel history ?!

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
I’m not student too. So I put my last education for the degree, and for publication, I had one so I put it. For returning home, I answered N/A as I applied for PR.
Did you receive additional documents request along with it? Like CV, schedule A, travel history ?!
Congrats on completing SS.
Whats your AOR, Visa office and when you got ADR i mean when security starts?

TN89

May 7, 2020
Congrats on completing SS.
Whats your AOR, Visa office and when you got ADR i mean when security starts?
Thanks,
June 2019. Ottawa and Security took 4 weeks from mid February to mid March. I got the request at the end of January and I submitted them early February,,

Reactions: Syed Areeb