+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervsia Medical Exam New Delhi-Sadhu Vaswani Medical Centre (Shanti Niketan) or Max Medcentre (Lajpat Nagar)

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
I am planning to go for Supervisa upfront medical exam of my parents in either Sadhu Vaswani Mission Medical Center or Max Medcenter (Lajpat Nagar).

Seeing the reviews online, I am leaning towards Sadhu Vaswani. Forum members, please confirm with your experience.

Last edited:

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
Did not got any answer yet but I have decided to go for Sadhu Vaswani. Their reviews are better, and they are located in a quiet and peaceful area. Will be easy for my aged parents to have their test there.

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did not got any answer yet but I have decided to go for Sadhu Vaswani. Their reviews are better, and they are located in a quiet and peaceful area. Will be easy for my aged parents to have their test there.
Ok please let me know how did it go? Same for me , my parents are aged and wants hassle free process at the centre. Is there any list of docs for Super visa ?

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
I have booked the test for Feb 18th (Saturday). They have asked to bring the following
1. Original Passport
2. Two photocopies of passport
3. Current medication if any
4. COVID doses certificate (2 doses)
5. Details of previous medical issues/operations/surgeries

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok all the best, I have also asked my parents to go for the same test at a private center before the actual test .

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hi @Faithope @CanadianDreamer@TO please share the experience.

I am also planning to book upfront medicals from my father, he lives near Gorakhpur, unfortunately New Delhi is the only optimal location for him to go for medicals. I hope the process is completed on the same day itself.